Halloween with Allied

Daniel was excited as this would be the first time that they had done something like this as a whole crew. Jay had allowed them all to be in his mansion to enjoy the Halloween night. The people that were there were Zack, Vasco, Hudson, Jihan, and Jibeom, along with Jay and Daniel. Vin Jin had managed to bail on them last minute with the lame excuse of having better things to do. Which had dampened Daniel's mood a little, but he was willing to make this day as fun as possible with the help of Jay.

"Do we have the snacks?" He asked the blode who nodded."The punkings?" Yet another nods, "a scary movie." Jay smiled as he nodded once again, "and Halloween costumes?" Daniel asked, and that was when Jay froze. Daniel frowns at that as it seemed that Jay had  forgotten the costumes. "You didn't get the costumes?" Daniel asked and frowns when Jay turned his head away in shame. "Hey, it's alright. we don't really need them. We can just enjoy the movie and punking carve as well." Daniel says and smiles, trying to calm Jay's nerves.

Hudson was tired of waiting and was about to leave only to be stopped by Vasco, "Hey, don't go. Daniel said that we should wait here." The Mauy Thai martial artist says as he forced Hudson to stay, "But we are wasting our time just waiting around here. What does he even want us to do anyway?" The dirty blonde asked abd growls as he looked towards the ground. Jihan looked over to his older brother Jibeom as they didn't have a clue on why they were called to such a fancy place either.

Soon, Jay and Daniel came out and showed them to the dining room we're they had knives and punkings out. "This is going to be Allied first Halloween bonding event!" Daniel yells out to the group that stands at the table blankly. "There are three punkings, so you'll be paired up in teams of two and get to carve their own punking. Here are teams, Zack and Jihan, Hudson and Jibeom, Vasco, and Jay. Now pick a punking you lot." Daniel says, sounding excited, and everyone just decides to go with it.

Vasco was excited as this would be the first time he would be caring for punking. Jay was nervous about this as he didn't know how to carve like everyone else. Hudson looked at the fruit bored while his partner Jibeom was grinning, "This could be fun." He says, making the dirty blonde frown and glare at him. Jihan and Zack had just been staring at one another and didn't have a clue what they should say or do. Daniel soon handed out instructions to the three teams, "Here you and now start." He yells, and it was a panic. Well, Hudson was the only one who was calm.

Everyone was rushing minus Hudson, who had to smack Jibeom to slow down, and they took their time sketching out the face of the punking. Vasco had to be stopped multiple times from punching the fruit by Jay, who managed to get a pen to draw on it before they empty its insides out. Jihan and Zack were drawing silly things on their punking, not taking this seriously. Because this was all fun and games really in the end.

Daniel watched from the sidelines as the three groups struggled to finish their punkin. There wasn't a time limit, so none of them needed to hurry it up, but Vasco was trying to quicken up. Although Jay had to try to beg him to slow down, if it was difficult as he didn't speak abd vasco sometimes struggles to understand him fully. Jihan was making weird groaning sounds throughout the emptying of the punking while Zack almost jumped onto the table in rage. But in the end, Hudson and Jibeom won as they'd had a rather traditional looking punking, while Vasco had ruined his and Jay's by stabbing it, and Zack ended up throwing his and Jihan onto the floor.

Daniel laughed at Zack rage ad he pouted. "Well, Hudson and Jibeom, you guys are the winners." The two Highfived and smiled as they walked away, "Hey wait, we are having a movie to watch as well. we have a lot of snacks ready and drinks." Daniel says and pushes Hudson to the living room. Everyone went to sit down and grabbed what they wanted and relaxed in where they sat. Daniel smiled, and the film started. 'Seems like my plan is working well.' He thought and enjoyed the film with everyone in the room.