James Lee Daydream

Daniel Park is one of the most handsome men in the world and goes to Jhigh school. He also has a secret, that secret being that he had two bodies. And there were only two people that he knew who knew of this, and they were Charles Choi and James Lee. As of now, Daniel, in his new, much more attractive body, was sitting in a floating seat with James Lee, who he knows as Diego Kang or Dg. They were originally talking about who James Lee was, but Daniel would also notice a slight daze look in James' eyes.

It was like the older one was remembering something that brought him joy. Daniel wasn't all that far off with that idea as James was definitely remembering a time when he was happy and having fun. But it was also a time he was at his most violent and savage self. A time when all the second generation Kings and their crew were at war with one another.

Daniel glances uo at his hyung and frowns as they have been done speaking for a bit. He notices that James was drinking more slowly and was always looking at the glass of alcohol. "Dg hyung, is there something wrong?" He asked as he was growing worried for the pink male's health and attention span. James blinks and looks uo finally at the younger male who was just as attractive as him. "I'm fine, just remembering someone who I had admired and thought was cool." He stated and smiled a little one that only Daniel could see. Daniel pucker his lips a bit with a frown of confusion, "Oh okay, hyung." He says and looks at his glass of lemonade before taking a sip.

James sighed as he went back to daydreaming.

Tall, dark and handsome, was one way he would describe Taesoo Ma. As that man was muscular and was taller than James even back then. That curly pulled back by a headband, hair was rather fitting, and it revealed such a sharp, sexy face that would have been hidden underneath that thick raven locks. Sharp as a knife jaw line and chin along with those beautiful eyes that had glistened with determination and promise. James really did love that look in those eyes it had sent a pleasing shiver down his spine.

What's more, those arms can engage him in a tight bear hug and those wonderus hands. It's so big and strong, especially the right hand. It was covered in plenty of scars from many fights, and those long fingers could reach. James really needed to stop his dirty thoughts, but he couldn't help it. Taesoo Ma was just that attractive and alluring to him. Now that he thinks of it, the chest area was looking rather plush back than still a little solid, and that had James wondering. 'What would he look like now?' As he thought that question, his face went entirely red, and he had to cover it.

He almost forgot that Daniel was there right in front of him!

Daniel smirked as he stared at the idol, "Who are you thinking of?" He asked, and that caught James off gaurd as he began to stutter. "N-no one." He lied it was an obvious one at that, a lie that even Daniel could see, though. "I know that you are lying to me, hyung, so please tell me, I highly doubt it would be anyone that I know." He answered the older male and smiled at him. James gulps and sighs, "his name is Taesoo Ma, and he probably hates me right now like the rest of them." Daniel looked up at him with both pity and confusion.

James didn't like that look.

"Hey, don't worry about it, I deserve the hate. After all, I'm not that much of a nice guy." He said abd Daniel sighs before deciding to leave James with his thoughts. 'Still, Taesoo Ma, you always in my mind for some reason or another.' He thought and smiled.