𝑽𝑰𝑰 - 𝑨 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓-𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

I slept until 10 AM. It seemed like the ghouls weren't too loud this morning, at least. As I got out of bed, I remembered that I didn't text Kelly much after the concert except to tell her I was back home. Hell, I don't think I had even noticed the messages she had sent me...

(SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT HER #JusticeForKelly)

I grabbed my phone and opened my messages. I had a thousand texts from her... no, literally.

-Now texting: Kelly 🫶🏼-

Kelly 🫶🏼: OLIIIIIII, WHERE TF ARE YOU?!?!? 😭😭

ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!?!?!

OLIVIA!!!

Girl... 😒

HELLO??

OLI DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME YOU'RE NOT EVEN AT HOME PLEASE ANSWER ME OR I'M CALLING THE COPS TO SAY THAT YOU'RE GONE MISSING 😣😣

Me: OMG, I TOTALLY FROGOT I DIDN'T TEXT YOU BACK I'M SO SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY!!

Kelly 🫶🏼: Wdym busy??
Where r u? 😭

Me: In your walls ;)
Me: No, really, can you keep a secret?

Kelly 🫶🏼: Of course!!

Me: Okay, hold on.

I started to wonder if I should actually tell her. I decided to give up and just tell her. After all, she was my closest friend, and I knew I could trust her.

Me: I've been staying with Ghost the past few days. Copia said I could be a potential member 🤭

Kelly 🫶🏼: EXCUSE ME, MISS GURL??? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME, HELLO??? WHAT THE FUCK!!!

DID YOU MEET SODO AND RAIN? WHAT ABOUT THE GHOULETTES?! 😍

WHAT ABOUT MY HUSBAND, SWISS?!?! 🛐🛐

Me: All of em ;)

Kelly 🫶🏼: FACETIME ME NOW!!!!

I didn't even have time to write 'okay', and she already clicked on the call button. I answered the call.

« AAAAAAAHH!!! » She screamed.

If she could scream any louder, I would've gone deaf, literally.

« I wanna see Sodo!! » She then said as she got closer from the screen.

« He hates me, I don't think he would accept. » I said, nervously laughing.

« THIS LITTLE BITCH, HOW DOES HE HATE THE PRETTIEST AND KINDEST GIRL IN THE WORLD?!?! » She exclaimed.

« Aww, Kelly... » I said, smiling.

«But can I see Swiss tho?» She asked.

« I don't know, maybe he doesn't want to. » I answered.

As Kelly was saying something, I heard knocking on the door. Looking at the door, I spoke.

« Come in! » I said as Rain opened the door. He curiously looked at me and then at my phone.

« Who's that? » He asked.

« OH MY GOD, IS THAT RAIN?! HII!!!! » She said. I chuckled a little as I saw Rain's reaction.

« That's my friend, Kelly. » I answered.

« Hi, friend of Neptune! » Rain said a little awkwardly as he waved at the camera.

« Who the fuck is Neptune? » Kelly asked me.

« RIGHT!! Please call me Neptune instead of... my name. It has something to do with our identities or something... » I said.

« Understood. NOW SHOW ME SWISS. » She screamed in the mic.

« I heard my name. » Swiss, who happened to be walking by, said as he entered my room.

« AAAAH SWISS!! HELLO HANDSOME!!! » Kelly screamed in the mic before just screaming a bunch of gibberish just a few seconds before I hung up so she wouldn't say any other dumb things.

« Hehe, sorry about her. That was my friend. » I said as my face became red of embarrassment.

« ... Did she just call me handsome...? » Swiss said, still processing what happened.

Rain, Swiss, and I just stood there as there was an awkward silence, Swiss looking absolutely flabbergasted.

« Well, gotta go. » Swiss eventually said, breaking the silence. He then proceeded to walk out of the room.

...