{amnesia lover}

Song title: Heart attack
Artist Demi Lovato

FYI: the story goes back from the present to past a lot. Present is regular text and last is italicized

⚠️ this is long ⚠️

Summary: hyunjin is a rich ceo of a big company and Felix is his assistant. Hyunjin has a thing for Felix and he swears Felix does too but...

Hyunjin pov:
*Knock knock*
"Come in" I said as I placed down my papers to see Felix walking in with some files. "Hi lixie!" I exclaimed as he just hummed and placed down the files before starting to walk out again. "W-wait!" I said as he turned around with a raised eye brow. "Uhhh I- umm, coffee! Yea can you get me a coffee?" I asked as he nodded and walked out the office. I sighed as I looked down at my papers. Felix had been like this for a while now, so distant, it's like we went back to square one, when I got back to the office after the accident.

Never put my love out on the line~

<6 months>
"No I'm fine mom, my arm is all healed, plus it was just a car accident. I can walk, run, write, and everything so what ever I'm fine!" Hyunjin exclaimed as he heard his mom sigh. "What do you mean you're fine?!? You lost a portion of your memory and you're saying you fine?!? Are you crazy? How could not remember him?!?!" Hyunjins mom exclaimed as Hyunjin dumbly stood there. Forget? Who? "What? I didn't forget anyone, there's you, dad, yeji, me, him? Who's him?" Hyunjin asked as his mom let out a shaken sigh. "No one... no one." His mom said as she gave up, the doctor said not to push any memory's until he has become fully healthy, so she had no much but to say bye and end the call leaving hyunjin confused. He sat down and saw the same boy from the hospital walking in. "Umm, are you stalking me?" I asked as the boy let out a sad chuckle. "No hyunjin... I'm your... I'm your assistant" he said as I sighed. "OHHH alright hehe" I said as he gave me a small smile and left the room.

In the Hwang mansion:
"NO HOW COULD HE FORGET HIM! IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE?!?" Hyunjins mom screamed as yeji comforted her. But yeji to felt a pang of sadness, their whole family loved the young boy that hyunjin had fell in love with. "How could he forget his own boyfriend..." yeji muttered as she hugged onto her mom.

Never said yes to the right guy~

I typed in more documents into my computer as I saw that the sun was starting to set. I looked outside and saw the beautiful sunset. I smiled when I saw Felix coming inside the office. "It's time to go Mr.hwang, the car is ready" Felix numbly said as he walked out the office. Hyunjin nodded as he took his phone and left over coffee, walking out the room.

<few weeks>

"Hyunie! Look the sun is rising!" Felix excitedly said as he sat on the balcony chair with hyunjin right behind him crouching to snuggle into Felix's neck. "Isn't it beautiful??" Felix asked as he slightly turned to peck Hyunjins cheek. "I think you're even more beautiful" hyunjin said as he left a kiss on one of the many hickeys he had created just a few hours before. "Mhm~ stop with your cringy lines" Felix said as he giggled making Hyunjins heart melt. "You love it~" hyunjin said as he snuggled up to Felix more. "No I love you, that's why I'm putting up with it" Felix said as he laughed, making hyunjin laugh as well. "Well I love you too, forever"

Never had trouble getting what I want~

I shot up from bed... again... how many time had this happened these past weeks. I rubbed my face harshly as I sat there dazed by the dream... or more like memory. This had been happening for a while, I would see vivid dreams that seemed so real, almost like a memory. But the funny thing was, Felix was in everyone of them, not as my assistant, but as my lover. It wasn't bad... no, it was amazing... but it was all fake... right? I sighed as I got up from bed and saw that I had 50 missed calls from Felix???? What!?!? I looked at the time and saw that it was still 12... why was Felix calling me at 12. I called him back worried and the phone rang a few times before it was picked up. "Hello? Felix are you ok?!?" I asked worriedly as I heard nothing. "Hel-" "why are you so worried all of a sudden~ *hiccup* it's not like you even bOtheRed to remember mE~" Felix slurred as he hiccuped once more leaving me very confused. "Are you drunk" I asked as Felix let out a sad chuckle. "Why does it matter *hiccup* it's not like you would... Chan no~ I'm not drunk I don't wanna go yet, nope no no no hehe" Felix said as he ended the call leaving hyunjin worried. "As shit fuck it" I muttered as I pulled over a hoodie and ran out the door with my keys. "Now where are you going in a hurry at 12" yeji asked as I rolled my eyes. I swore I saw her eyes sparkle, "Felix! Like y'all back together... I MEAN GETTING TOGETHER?" She asked as I looked at her in confusion. "What no, I'm picking him up he's drunk somewhere with some... guy" I scowled as she sighed. "Oh... alright" she said as the as the sparkles in her eyes fell onto the floor. I ran my hands through my hair confused as I ran out the door.