Five nights at Freddy's: the ultimate revenge.

Start writing your story

There was a young child, who was unfortunately, abused by his own parents, and even sister the only people that cared about him was his aunt uncle and his own brother, he even met friends that were having a hard life like him. They were not abused by their parents, but they have been bullied a lot at school. Finally the Uncle and his wife decide enough is enough they took the kid and raised the child as their own 's and to make the child feel better they took him and his friends to Freddy Fazbear's pizza to take her mind off from all the trauma and have fun... or so they thought.

When a guy in a yellow bunny suit came up to the four kids and lowered them into the backstage and unfortunately they got murdered by the hands of that man. Everyone was devastated to hear about the news, but little did anyone know is that the souls of those four kids possessed the animations and seeking nothing but revenge not only revenge on their killer, William Afton, but also revenge on the bullies and the people that treated them wrongly and they won't stop until they have fulfilled their desires, even if it tears them apart, even if it "withers" them down.