Overwatch: code name gamer (overwatch/autistic reader)

Y/N is an autistic person who was very into video games, was pretty outgoing, but yet he is a bit introverted guy but his life was perfect he had some good friends, and he has a loving family, until one day his life would change forever for better or worse, depending on how he looks at it.
It happened during the winter and he along with his family and some friends were ice-skating on the lake, but unfortunately the ice broke underneath Y/N and he fell into the cold water. Surprisingly, he was still alive, but he was going to in a coma a very long coma to a point where people thought that he was dead but his family and some of his friends still had hope that he would wake up one day, but what they didn't anticipate on how long it took.

Years went by, and when Nate finally woke up and everything around him was so different it was revealed that he was now in the far future where cars are now hovered, and man and machine are together in society.
Because of how long he has been knocked out all of his friends and family are no longer around his life leaving Y/N all alone with no one to trust Putting him in depression.

Apparently word got out on an autistic boys survived falling into the frozen lake, and that, despite being in a coma for so long, he didn't really age a bit, of course Overwatch caught news of this in fact, they were the ones that found his body and gave him the treatment to wake him up.
They offered to help him, and even let him be a part of the team. Now Y/N new life is about to begin and he is about to be a part of a team with great heroes and  some of the female members will catch interest in him. of course he's going to get involved into some crazy action but the question is, can he handle it?