SEASON 1. EPISODE 1. STANLEY HOTEL

A/n
I don't think I said this before but this is going to be written like a show/YouTube channel and a book at the same like it's going to have seasons(each season is going to be based off of different haunted places) and episodes but have chapters inside the episodes. hope you enjoy!😁

“Hi guys!” Jane yelled. 

“Welcome back to the channel!” Anna yelled close after.

”Today we are going to the Stanley hotel!” Jacob exclaimed.

”I’m sure Toby has some fun facts for us-” Anna started to say, but Toby cut her off,”yes I do..”. 

“And those are?” Jane asked.

”There's a vortex in the foyer at the  Spiral staircase. A vortex is supposedly a portal between the afterlife and our world, which makes the foyer a very active spot and supposedly there have been many ghost sightings..” Toby said too fast for them to understand . 

Chap.1 : THE STANLEY

“Hello, we are here! At the stanley hotel,” jacob said. 

“Come onnn hurry up!” Jane exclaimed, dragging the word on. Once they got into the foyer they got the keys for their room, room 217.. When they got to their room it was very hard to unlock the door. “Ok what is wrong with this key!” Toby yelled clearly, a bit irritated by the lock and key. Toby let go of the key which is still in the door. “Umm Toby..” Anna said a hint of fear planted in her voice. Toby then looked at the key but instead of the key just sitting still in the lock it was twisting.. but then the door opened. “Jacob you go first!” Anna said. 

“Uh- why me!” Jacob asked as he audibly gasped. “Just get in there!” Anna said as she pushed him into the doorway.  Anna, Jane and Toby follow close after. “I don't see anything..well a person or ghost..”Jacob said. 

“Well what do you see?” Toby asked. 

“umm a king-size bed, a desk.. anddd a couch,“ Jacob said. Toby then walked in front of Jacob and looked. “Ok welp there's nothing that I can see, '' Toby said. Toby walked around some and found the bathroom, “Janee! Here's the bathroom!” Toby yelled.

“Ok thanks,” Jane said, strutting into the bathroom. Before Jane could do anything the lights started to flicker, then abruptly turned off completely. She heard footsteps, but assumed it was the others outside. The lights turned on short after.”Must have been a power issue,” Jane whispered to herself. It was an old building after all…but her mind quickly shifted when she realized the tap was on….

“THE FAUCET TURNED ON!”

Chap.2  THE FOYER

“Umm guys? If one of you is trying to scare me, it's not working!” Jane yelled.  

“What? Why would we try to scare you, and what happened?” Jacob asked Jane. Then she walked out of the bathroom and told them the lights went out and that she heard footsteps, she then told them that after that the tap turned on without her touching it. “umm.. let’s just go to the foyer,” Anna said. 

“Last one there is it for hide and seek tag!” Jacob yelled, running out of the room and down the hall. 

“Who said we are playing?!” Jane asked. 

“ME!!!” Jacob screamed really loud down the hall. They all started to sprint down the hall. Toby was the last one there; he then started to count to ten.”1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!” He started to go and find everyone… he first found Anna, he chased her around the corner and then eventually tagged her, after Toby found jacob. Jacob was hiding behind a plant “found you!” Toby yelled. Jacob then got up and ran, Toby slowly catching up. “Hey! That's not fair!” Jacob said. 

“How is it not fair?!” Toby asked, angered by Jacobs' comment. 

“Umm…“ Jacob tried to make something up but couldn't think of  anything. 

“Exactly. I'm going to catch Jane now.” Toby said, running off up the stairs. Jane pulled out her small Pocket Camera and started to record. “Hey guys…” She whispered. “I'm hiding in a hallway near room 206… I-” Jane stopped, feeling a touch on her shoulder. 

“Got you.” 'Toby' said. 

“Awww man!” She whirled around but was surprised to see no-one standing behind her… “Toby? Jacob? Anna? This- This really isn't funny…” Jane said, fear in her voice. She heard someone barreling up the stairs. “JANE!!! YOU WON!!!” Toby yelled, standing at the top of the staircase. He looked down the hall to see Jane standing there, fear written all over her face. “Jane? Are you okay?” Toby asked, concerned.

 “Yeah, I guess… wait, I have something to tell everyone. Go get them.” Toby ran back up the stairs and saw that Jacob was chasing Anna around. “GUYS! Jane wants to tell us something,"Toby told them. 

” ok?” Jacob said. Jane began to explain. “...And then I turned around and you weren’t there,” Jane explained. 

”Oh. I'm sorry-” Toby began, but then Jacob cut him off; ”I'm going to explore that janitor's closet.” Jacob says, already heading off to the closet ahead. ”Oh? He's usually more energetic than THAT…” Anna says, and only a couple seconds later Jacob emerges from the Cafe part of the hotel just a couple feet away. ”Hey, guys!! I found something cool in here! COME QUICK!” Jacob yells, disappearing into the cafe. Everyone falls silent. They give each other horrified glares. Anna drops the camera, breaking it. “Didn’t he say he was in the janitor’s closet….” Jane asked. 

“Yeah…” Anna answered. 

“Lets just follow him, if he acts weird, we confront him,” Toby said. They then start to walk. ”Hurry UP!” Jacob calls, still out of sight.

 “Let's go, come on!” Toby yelled. 

”FASTER!” Jacob yells. 

                      ⁎   (*)   ⁎  (*)   ⁎ 

”It's some sort of key…” Jane says, flipping it over. 

”It says…” Toby starts, then puts on his glasses and gets closer. ”’Storage Closet #4’.” He finishes. Anna takes out her extra camera, then begins to record. ”So, guys.. After doing a little searching, we’ve come across a Key. It reads ‘Storage Closet #4’, SOOO, we're gonna find that!” 

Chap. 3  STORAGE CLOSET #4

“Here it is… storage closet #4," Toby said. They opened it and out came Jacob. “oh hey guys I guess the janitor closet connects tooo..” he says, looking to find where the door leads to. “Storage closet #4…" Anna says, helping him. All of them except Jacob look back to where ’Jacob’ was before they opened the closet door. “Uhh yeah,” Toby said. 

   “Umm lets go to a restaurant for some supper,” Jane suggested.

“Which restaurant?” Anna asked.

“How about the one inside the hotel? I've heard good reviews about it!” Jacob said.

“YES!” Toby said. They all agreed

A/n again
Hi! hope you enjoyed, sorry if there are any mistakes! I finally got my phone to copy stuff.😜

WORD COUNT:1042