What Is Love? {XiuBaek}

It was the school year's first term, and Baekhyun had been eager to get lucky and lose his virginity. He wasn't very focused on his history, Korean, art, or IT classes. A few weeks into the term, he had found himself a girl named Youngsoo. Youngsoo was a lovely and artistically talented girl. They had met in art class. She was painting a beautiful painting of swans in a glistening lake.

"Baekhyun!"

The boy turned around to find two of his friends running towards him from the hall. The faces were dowsed in exaggerated smiles that only meant trouble.

"Did you get lucky yet?" Dongmin asked a little too loudly.

"Not yet..." Baekhyun responded meekly.

"Oh come on dude! Have you even asked?"

"I just don't think she's ready yet."

"Well, girls always come off as if they're not ready. Just go for it! Ask her! Besides, we don't think we'll be able to hang out with you if you're still a virgin. That's just... not cool."

The bell rang for another class to begin and Dongmin and Jung sauntered off leaving Baekhyun to himself. For the remainder of the day, all he could think about was having sex with Youngsoo.

Baekhyun had given Youngsoo a ride to her apartment, as he usually did. She lived in an apartment complex close to the EXO dorms.

"Thanks Baek," Youngsoo said sweetly before hopping out of the car.

"Wait! Youngsoo," Baekhyun screamed, reaching out his arm for the girl. She turned around with a questioning look on her face.

"I- I wanted to ask you about something,"

"Sure! Anything," she replied, smiling.

'Anything?' Baekhyun thought.

"Well, I was thinking. We've been together for a while, and-"

"No, Baekhyun."

He wasn't expecting her to come off so strong. Damn!

"Youngsoo," Baekhyun whined.

"Baekhyun, I've told you before, I'm not doing any of that until I'm married."

"But Youngsoo! Look at it from my point of view! All the guys will think I'm lame!"

"Is that really all you care about? Looking cool for the guys." She ended her sentence in a taunting tone before starting to walk towards the apartment's lobby door.

"Youngsoo!" Baekhyun screamed after her, getting out of the car. He ran towards her and grabbed her bicep before she could enter the lobby's door.

"Let go of me, Baekhyun!" she screamed, trying to get out of his grip.

"Why do you have to be such a bitch?!"

Youngsoo's eyes glossed over as tears began welling. Her mouth hung slightly open, still processing his harsh words.

"I-"

Before should could get any other words out there was another voice calling her boyfriend's, ex-boyfriend's, name.

"Byun Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun let go of Youngsoo's arm and whirled around to find Xiumin stalking towards them from the dorms.

"Hyung... How much- how much did you hear?"

"Enough Byun Baekhyun! I heard enough!" He said pinching Baekhyun's ear, making the younger boy scramble in closer to relieve the pain.

"I apologize for my dongsaeng's behavior, Youngsoo. Please, carry on."

She nodded, taking a last look at the struggling boy before turning and strolling into the lobby doors. Then, Xiumin turned his attention back to Baekhyun.

Without saying a word, he marched Baekhyun back into the dorms and to the office of the dorm where the group wrote their songs. He sat Baekhyun on the couch and stood in front of him. Baekhyun stomach felt as though it was lined with lead.

"What the hell has gotten into you?"

Baekhyun felt a lump in his throat. Xiumin closed the door leading into the room to give them a bit more privacy.

" Pressuring a girl to have sex with you?! Are you serious?!" Baekhyun looked at the floor quietly, ashamed of himself.

"Now, it seems you need to be taught a lesson, hm?"

Baekhyun groaned knowing what that meant. Xiumin stood him up and unbuttoned the boy's shorts before pulling them down to his knees and placing him across his lap. Baekhyun looked at the floor sadly. Xiumin sighed again. "You know why I'm doing this right?" He nodded and spoke softly, "Because I was bad and tried to pressure a girl." Xiumin nodded. "Yes."

All Baekhyun could do was scream when Xiumin's slipper came down on his bare bottom. He heard another swish, then the slipper cracked down again and he screamed again. And again. And again. And again.

As soon as one strike landed, another began. He tried to wiggle in every direction to get away from Xiumin's slipper, but nothing worked. Xiumin said nothing and just continued to methodically add pain to his dongsaeng's bottom.

Crack.

Crack.

Crack.

Crack.

Crack.

Crack.

Baekhyun was sobbing. All he could do was cry. Cry because of the pain. Because of the embarrassment. Tears ran down his face and into his mouth. He let out an even louder cry with each strike.

It took Baekhyun a while to realize that the slipper wasn't attacking him anymore. He would have a hard time sitting down for a while but the worst of it was over. Xiumin started to gently rub the boy's back as Baekhyun allowed himself to calm down.

In reality, Baekhyun had only gotten twelve smacks, but to him, it had felt like a million. All he could think about was the burning sensation in his bottom.

Xiumin released his legs and allowed the boy to stand. Baekhyun's hands immediately went to rub his bottom and his feet danced up and down. Xiumin then handed Baekhyun a tissue and pulled up his pants and underwear before grabbing another tissue to wipe the remaining tears and snot from Baekhyun's face.

Baekhyun was then sent to stand in the corner for a few minutes. The wall was by no means interesting, and even if it were, Baekhyun was too distracted by his sore bottom. After getting out of the corner, he went to the bathroom to wash his face and observe what shade of red his butt was. The answer was a shade of red not as deep as he had expected.

Dinner was hard for Baekhyun as he had to sit on his sore bottom. The majority of the group was courteous enough to ignore Baekhyun's squirming, but he got a few giggles from Sehun.

That night, Baekhyun called Youngsoo and apologized to her for what he had done. She assured him that it was okay and that she wasn't mad anymore.

Baekhyun still felt a bit guilty that even for a second he had valued his reputation over Youngsoo. He never pressured another girl again. Did he manage to never get spanked again? No. But those are stories for another time...