Chapter 15 ~ The Wedding 👸🏼🤴🏼

Henry walked out of the main door, as everyone turned to look at him. He went over to Victoria and got on one knee. "Your majesty," he pulled out a diamond ring out of his pocket, "Will you marry me?" Both Anne and Louis stared at him in shock. "Yes!" Victoria smiled with happiness, that was the first time anyone was seen Victoria smile before, and everyone clapped with joy for the engaged couple. Henry stood up, and slid the ring onto her finger. Then he wrapped his arms around Victoria's small waist, and kissed her, and she kissed him back. 

The next week:-

Anne and Louis went to go live with Anne's parents, "I can't believe those two would get married," Louis sighed with anger and jealousy, "We all knew it was bound to happen sooner or later Louis," Anne responded with a gentle tone, as she got up to massage Louis' shoulders. "You know- if you do marry me you will become a noble man, or someone with a high rank," Anne whispered into his ear while massaging his shoulders. "How?" He wondered, "My father is a noble man and I'm his daughter, so you would have some kind of title if u marry me." 

At Henry's and Victoria's wedding:

White and baby blue flowers and flower petals were scattered out side in the garden, food and drinks were placed on the tables in side the palace, as Helen made sure everything looked beautiful for the soon to be wed couple. "Are you nervous?" Victoria's little sister, Aviel asked smiling as she helped her sister with her make up and hair. "Yes.. I'm very nervous," Victoria exhaled, fidgeting with her fingers.

"But this is about me and Henry... So I have no reason to be anxious," she stood up, wearing her white, floral, wedding dress, with her hair up in a bun and a tiara placed on her head. She wore white heels and a veil, but it wasn't covering her face. 

"Your majesty," Helen bowed as she entered Victoria's chambers, "Everyone has arrived, and the king is waiting for you," Victoria looked at her, as Aviel and Victoria both rushed downstairs and went outside to the garden, where her father was waiting for her. "If he ever mistreat's you..let me know," he smiled, as she hugged him tightly, and walked down the isle gracefully. 

Henry looked at her and smiled, with his groomsmen at his left side. Victoria stood infront of him, as they both looked at the pastor. "Will you Henry Cambodia take Victoria De Luca as your wife? Will you love her, comfort and keep her, forsaking all others, be true to her til death to you part?" The pastor asked them both, "I do," they responded.

"Then with this ring it will symbolize the vows and love you share with each other til death do you part," Henry slid the ring onto Victoria's finger. "And you may kiss the bride." With out hesitation, Henry wrapped his arms around her waist, as Victoria placed her hands on his shoulders, and they shared a kiss, that they will remember til death.