Scribblenauts RP

_____________________________
*January 2027*

*Scribbleville, inkwell university luxury apartments*

2PM
____________________________

*Maxwell was in his apartment, sitting on the sofa when suddenly a knock on the door is heard*

*sighs* I miss you dad... *Hears the knocking* hm? *He goes to answer the door and finds Alex*

Maxwell: oh hey Alex!

"Hey, Max. Are you busy right now?"

Maxwell: no.. just sitting on the sofa... Thinking about... things. But I'm glad to see you! *Lets you in*

Maxwell: so what's up? *Sits back down and makes room for Alex*

*Doppelganger uncharacteristically rubs the back of his head and turns his face away from Maxwell*

"Uh, well... Do you think we could go on a little walk? Like, just down the hall."

Maxwell: oh. Yeah! Sure, we can do that.

*Maxwell and Alex head out to go take their walk, afterwards, Kaitlyn had came out of their room and wondered where Maxwell might be going. So she decided to follow them luckily, the both of them don't even notice that she's there*

*Doppelganger fidgets with his hands as they walk down the hallway, clearly nervous*

Maxwell: you know what Alex? I think the walk was a good idea.. I need some exercise anyways

*Doppelganger lets out a nervous chuckle*

"Heh, me too... Um..."

Maxwell: *he sees that Alex was nervous* hey.. is everything okay?

*Doppelganger quickly shakes his head and forces a smile*

"Yeah, I'm chill! Just... Yeah. I'm fine."

Maxwell: Hmm.. *thinks for a moment* you know, you're my brother.. you can tell me anything.

*Doppelganger sighs. He's about to open his mouth to speak, but then he notices someone else in the hallway in front of them*

Raiden: *looks and sees Maxwell* *in mind* ew.. *irl* *he fakes a smile* HEY! MAX! HOWS IT GOING?!

Raiden: *in mind* what's that autistic fuck doing here?

*doppelganger scowls a little at the guy and turns to Maxwell with a raised brow*

Maxwell: *saw Raiden and immediately became irritated* what do you want?

Raiden: aw come on! Max! Don't act like that! Is it wrong to see my best friend?! So what are you doing?

*Doppelganger gives Maxwell a look, as if to say "Who the hell is this guy?"*

Maxwell: ugh.. *rolls his eyes and looks at Alex* Alex.. this is Raiden... A guy who won't leave me alone.. he uh.. also he uh.. makes fun of me..

*Doppelganger turns to Raiden and squints*

"Is he now?"

Raiden: *talks under his breath* You retarded little shi- *talks normally*  um... I mean, what are you talking about Max. I don't "make fun" of you. you are such a damn liar!

Raiden: listen.. bestie. I just wanted to let you know, I'm having a party tonight and it's gonna be the biggest party ever! And since you're my "bestie" I thought I'd invite you or.. whatever.. you can bring your fiance too if you want.

Maxwell: *ignores Raiden and looks down on the ground, fidgeting with his fingers*

*Doppelganger steps forward and stares at Raiden*