Scribblenauts rp part 2

*Doppelganger is shocked by the vision with him and frowns*

"I would never do that, Maxwell. You know that, right?"

I even had one... With Kaitlyn.. in it...

Maxwell: I guess... I guess I'm afraid that to lose... Kaitlyn...

Maxwell: Really?

*Doppelganger raises his brow at Maxwell, somewhat baffled*

"Of course I wouldn't. Why would I? I am literally bisexual. It would make no sense for me to make fun of someone for being gay."

Maxwell: yeah... I guess you're right... I... I don't want to lose them...

Maxwell: the thing is... Do I HAVE to be "Gay" or.. "Straight" or really anything?

*Doppelganger shakes his head*

"No, of course not. You can label yourself as you please."

*He thinks a little bit*

"Hell, you don't have to label yourself at all if you don't want to."

Maxwell: I have a lot to think about... I'm gonna try to talk to Kaitlyn... I'm pretty sure she's upset with me...

*Doppelganger looks down and thinks for a moment*

"I don't think she's necessarily upset at you. I mean, you did kinda have your world view entirely rocked."

Maxwell: yeah.. I guess you're right.. okay. I'll talk to her.

*he goes over to his bedroom door and knocks on it* Nilla bean?.. can... Can I talk to you for a sec?

Kaitlyn: *she's staring at herself in the mirror* yeah.. you can come in.

Maxwell: *he opens the door and goes in* hey...

Kaitlyn: hey...

Maxwell: *takes a deep breath* I... I'm sorry... For.. what happened back there... The question you asked.. me... Caught me off guard...  And... I didn't really know how to answer the question...

*Doppelganger listens to their conversation. He knows he shouldn't, but Maxwell also left the door open, so it's hard for him not to*

Kaitlyn: really?.. I'm sorry... I didn't think it would stress you out this much...

Maxwell: no... I'm the one that should be sorry...

Kaitlyn: what do you need to be sorry for?

Maxwell: for not... Knowing how to answer your question...

Kaitlyn: what do you mean?

Maxwell: *really thinks about his answer* well. For one thing.. you said, would I still love you if You weren't a girl.. and when you say "if you weren't a girl" I don't exactly know what you're talking about. It really confused me..

Kaitlyn: yeah.. if I wasn't a cisgender woman...

Maxwell: okay.. well that doesn't really tell me anything...  *Thinks for a moment.. I heard something about... Questioning.. your gender... Is... Is that true?

Kaitlyn: ....

Yeah... I... Idk what to think... Everything's just... So confusing... I... I'm having a full on gender crisis!

Maxwell: so.... You don't think you're a girl?

Kaitlyn: .....no... I.. I don't think I am.. if I'm gonna be honest...

*Doppelganger listens more closely. He's interested to know how Maxwell handles this now*

Maxwell: *listens* okay... Well.. are you... A boy??