Disney? Disney. (reincarnation au) (Abi)

"I can't believe," Merlin said, strolling over to the DVD player, "that you've been back for eight weeks and you still haven't seen any Disney."

"Well, is this- Dizznei?- actually important?"

Arthur raised a kingly brow.

"Disney, Arthur. And for your information, Disney is a key part to society in this age!"

"Disney?" Arthur tried out the noun.

"Disney," Merlin confirmed. He entered the first disk and curled up next to Arthur, the popcorn and remote wedged precariously inbetween them. Arthur eyed the popcorn suspiciously, before picking up a miniscule piece and sniffing it. He proclaimed it edible, and tossed it down his throat. He immediately suffocated on it, and Merlin slapped his back while trying (and failing) to hold back laughter. Arthur glares at Merlin, before picking up another popcorn and chewing it this time. He makes a few small noises of appreciation, before settling down to watch The Lion King.

Merlin, although he loved Disney, and the Lion King especially, didn't look at the screen once. He was utterly fixated on watching the conflicting emotions play across Arthur's face. He saw the tears at Mufasa's death, the smiling at the antics of Timone and Pumba, and a relived smile at the end. And a "I so fucking called it" in regards to Nala and Simba getting together.

Needless to say, Arthur was singing fluent duets with Merlin by the end of the week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a weird fixation with Arthur and The Lion King.

Oh well.

Adios for now,

Abi

Love,

Eliza xxx