S | S.J | Dominant

[Scarlett has black in hair in this bc dominant women with dark hair make me weak, let me live]
—————————————————————

  The lights of manhattan illuminated the large ominous apartment i stood in. The only light within the apartment was the led lights under the cabinets in the kitchen as well the entryway lights. The apartment always seemed to smell of vanilla and bergamot. A delicate mix might i add. I stood at the window-to-ceiling window, looking out at concrete jungle before me.

"Look at that view, fuck." I exclaimed looking at the Manhattan skyline from the 25th floor.

"Yeah, it's beautiful."

"Makes me think—" i trailed off into my own imagination.

"Makes you think what?" Scarlett asked curiously removing her long black wool coat, throwing it onto the dark grey "L" shaped couch.

"What um... what it would be like to do certain things here." I spoke shyly, internally reverting into an imaginative shell to hide.

"Maybe i should do that." She said deeply, walking towards me slowly, her gaze intense.

"Do what?"

"Fuck you against the glass for all of Manhattan to see." Amusement in her low tone.

I felt a rush head towards my centre at the thought. I got lost in that fantasy for a moment, until i was brought back to reality by being turned around and having my back slammed into the glass wall behind me. The dark haired woman's right hand was on my throat with a authoritative grip as the left hand rested on the soft skin of my hip, underneath my shirt.

Her lips came to the left side of my neck, applying soft kisses before harshly sucking and nipping, leaving a few hickeys behind as her lips made their way to my ear.

"Shall we see if Manhattan can hear you too, my dear?" Her tone infused with desire.

I could only hum in response, fearful if I attempted to speak, words would fail me.

"I'll be right back, don't move." She whispered before her grip was no longer on me.

I watched as she made her way into our room before returning in only her black lace lingerie set, black stilettos, as well as a 7 inch dildo strapped to her front.

The click of her heels against the black marble floor was the only sound that could be heard through out the eccentric living space. Her face wore a smirk as she watch me devour her current state with my eyes. She knew what black lace sets did to me. She reached me before removing her heels, mumbling about how it'd be uncomfortable. Her face now resided millimetres away from my own.

"This is gonna be fun." She stated.

Her lips brushed my own before bringing me into a passionate and lust filled kiss. When backing away, her teeth pulled my bottom lip with her for a second, before letting go with a stern face. One out of lust not anger. Hands gripped my white shirt, pulling upwards, the fabric sliding up until it was removed fully.

"Before we proceed, do you consent?" She asked, wanting to make sure i was okay with what we were about to do.

"Yes ma'am."

She smiled as her soft hands reached around my back undoing the clasp of my red bra. Pulling the straps off my shoulders and lowering them, my breasts were free'd. She then kneeled on the floor in front of me, her head coming into contact with my hips. The button of my light blue jeans was undone, she undid the zipper a moment later before looking up at me while sliding the harsh material down my silky and slender legs. She broke her gaze to look down while she ordered me to lift my feet stepping out of them. My pants were thrown somewhere in the room as well as the items i was previously wearing. She repeated her actions with my red underwear before looking at me once more.