[ GN!Reader ] ➜ Breakdown // Akito Solo

╰┈➤ After a performance, Akito seems to disappear

         ╰┈➤ After a performance, Akito seems to disappear. While the others are looking, you stumble upon him— but he is in no state to be seen by the others.
You give the squad a false report before rushing to comfort Akito.

                                 ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                    The live was thrilling. Even just observing made your heart race, especially when you heard Akito's incredible voice. You had watched as a security guard, overseeing their performance with the means to protect— but still enjoy. You couldn't help listening intently as you eyed the crowd for misconduct. Thankfully, you saw none. The audience was far too captivated with what Vivid BAD SQUAD was putting down. Their aura was incredible. Weighing heavy over the crowd, there rushed excitement and passion. The heat of each member's passionate mindset radiated onto you from upon the stage.
Once the lights had dimmed, even as the audience's applause remained, there was one thing missing. Someone very important to you.

"Hey, Toya!" You rushed up to the member with a soft sigh. The backstage seemed to heave the same sigh as you, echoing your worry. "Can I ask you something?"
Toya turned his head towards you. Meanwhile, Kohane and An were playfully wrestling in the background. "Of course. What do you need?" Asked he.
You smiled deeply at him. "Life-saver, you are. I can't find Akito."
Toya's expression dropped. "Oh no," he appeared to be very distraught. "I knew something was different about him. We just talked a moment ago, but he seemed.. unusual. Like something was scaring him."
"Scaring?" You echoed quietly. "Well, fuck. Let's split up to find him, bro."
Toya nodded his head eagerly. "If that's okay with you. I'll fetch An and Azusawa."

You didn't reply. How could you? Worry had consumed you. From your core, you felt intense terror. If only Akito had told you where he was going when he decided to disappear. You prayed that he hadn't run into someone with ill-intentions. Knowing Akito, he'd definitely try to face them off and end up getting injured.
If only he'd learn when enough is enough.

Toya turned in a hurry, navigating passed the wires along the floors of the backstage and through the shadows. Music from the live house boomed in the background, but it meant nothing to you. All you could do was spin around on your heels, racing throughout the backstage in desperate search of Akito.

While you searched, you cried out his name. Over and over again. It didn't matter that it fell upon deaf ears— all you wanted was to hear his name. An had already joined you, giving you a sense of relief. If anyone was to be trusted, it was An. She'd most certainly find him if you couldn't.

Sniff.. sniff— hic..!

You halted in place, feeling your heart plummet from your chest. In an instant, you began approaching the noise. You walked slowly to avoid alerting the others. Navigating a maze of cords and other items that laid on the floors of the backstage, you made your way into the shadows.
As you turned your head, you spotted him. However, this was not the happy Akito you'd seen before. In that moment, he was crying with his fingernails deeply embedded in his own forearms.