CHAPTER5- STAY

As Ayan opened his apartment door then he saw a guy in white shirt and cargo pants who had the most charming smile and brightest eyes. Standing in front of his door.

"Happy birthday Ayi..."

It's akk the one ayi badly wanted to hear from that very own person is now standing in front of him at his door step

Ayan jumped on to Akk as if he had won some kind of lottery but for ayan, akk was his world. Ayan's happiness was evident and it made akk happier.

Akk was holding ayan's thigh as ayan literally hoped on to akk as a kid. Ayan's hands was around akk's neck and his head was resting in akk's left shoulder.

Ayan lifted his head and made eye contact with akk, his eyes was teary but it was tears from pure happiness. Considering how the past year went they both had their own insecurities and worries but it all melted away the moment their gaze met.

"I thought you forget about me... " Ayan said in a low voice.
"How could I forget about you when all I ever think about is you. Ayi... I love you. And never forget it. " Akk's voice was more warm and calming.
"I love you and only you akk"... Ayan said and shifted his gaze to akk's lips.

Ayan placed a warm peak on akk's lips and looked at akk. Akk could not hold any longer either he kissed ayan and this time they didn't break it. Instead the the kiss became deeper. They wanted more as it was clear how much they missed each other while the time they were apart.

Akk tightened his grip on ayan's thighs and secured his grip on ayan. Ayan's one hand was playing with akk's hair and other was on akk's cheek. With out breaking the kiss akk made his way to ayans apartment as the door was already open.

As they entered in the apartment akk lifted ayan and seated him on the shoe rack by the entrance and then he closed the door by his leg.
"THUD"
The door slammed but it didn't disturbed the lovebirds. They gently move their lips apart of each other and akk started to place kisses on ayan's neck while gently unbuttoning his shirt.

"Buzz...buzz... "

Akk stopped kissing and tried to pull himself apart from ayan but ayan took charge and slammed akk to the wall and kissed his neck

"Buzz...buzz... "

"Ayi.. Aayyyi... Ayi, your phone... It's rringinggg. " Akk said while struggling to
Complete his sentence.
"I don't care" Ayan made it clear what his intention is.

"Buzz...buzz... "

"Ayi I'm not gonna ran away just pick it up. Please... " As akk said it ayan eventually picked his phone and that was his study partner with whom he assigned to do todays assignment.
Akk could tell from ayan's expression it not pleasant.

"My assignment partner called something happened no we have to give the presentation first. Even worst it's the first period too. " Ayan was stressing clearly pissed.

"Ayi... You have done your work and it doesn't matter you have to give presentation first or last. Just get it over" Akk was calm and trying to reason with ayan.

"But you are here and we finally got some time together... Akk, you won't leave while I'm gone right?" Ayan was anxious.
"Ayi when did I ever lied to you? I will be here when you get back. I'm not going back today. " Akk said while hugging ayan and placed a sweet kiss on his cheek.

Authors note:
I'm planning to make this story short not more than 10 chapters. But I still want to right about their future even after university. What do you guys think plz let me know in the comments.