4. His Care

Yuna's POV

He quickly put my head on his chest. I feel so weak now.

Jin: Don't move. You are not just injured, you are dizzy as well because of not eating and drinking. (Worried)

That's true. I feel so thirsty.

Jin: I'll help you.

He stood up. He wrapped his arm around my waist and me stand. I was standing on one leg. Then, he put his another arm behind my legs and picked me up in bridal style.

Yuna: D-doctor? W-what are you d-doing? (Shocked)

Jin: Carrying you.

Yuna: D-doctor, it's OK. Y-you don't h-have to do t-that? (Panic)

Jin: Calm down, Yuna. As a doctor, it's my responsibility to take care of my patients in every possible way.

He started walking. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he started walking.

Jin: Don't worry, I won't drop you.

He is making me fall for him the more. I never thought, he will do this much for me.

Yuna: Sorry, for bothering you.

Jin: It's OK, Yuna. But tell me how did you got injured and how did you separate from others?

Yuna: I was with Jiwoo, then I saw a mouse. I got scared then I ran away from there. While running, I slipped from the slope and rolled down.

Jin: Aish, it must have hurted a lot. I will give you medicines, once we reached the camp site.

I nodded. I feel more dizzy. There is no way I could have walked back to the camp. I am so glad, he found me. My eyes started getting heavy. Then, everything went black.

Jin's POV

I was carrying Yuna in my arms. But, she fainted. It's because of weakness. She hasn't ate anything since morning. Plus her injuries. Soon, I reached the camp site. Mrs. Lee and Jiwoo were the only awake. Others must slept. They came running towards us.

Mrs. Leer: Yuna! What happened? (Worried)

Jiwoo: Did she faint? (Worried)

Jin: She didn't faint. She is just sleeping. She is tired.

I lied as I didn't wanted to make her worried.

Mrs. Leer: How did she got injured? (Worried)

Jin: She slipped from the slope and rolled down. Don't worry, I treated her wounds already. Now, we just have to make her hydrated.

I carried her to medical tent. Jiwoo and Mrs. Lee followed me. I layed her down.

Mrs. Lee: Doctor, do you have IV?

Jin: Yes, I have.

I removed IV drip and connected to her wrist. I held IV drip with my hand.

Mr. Lee: You don't have IV stand?

Jin: Usually, IV is not needed in trip. So, I don't carry IV stand.

Mr. Lee: Then, what are you going to do?

Jin: I will hold it.

Jiwoo: I will hold it instead.

Jin: No, you can't. You don't know how to hold it properly. This is not manual job.

She rolled her eyes.

Did I something wrong? Why is she upset?

Jin: You both should sleep, now. I will take care of her.

Mrs. Lee: But- (Cut off)

Jin: Don't worry, I will take care of her.

Mrs. Lee: OK, but inform me, if something happens.

Jin: I will.

With that, she left. Now, only Jiwoo is here.

Jin: Jiwoo, you should sleep as well. It's getting late.

Jiwoo: I am not leaving her.

Jin: Don't worry, I will take care of her.

Jiwoo: Fine.

With she left. What wrong with her? Why is she upset? I saved her best friend. Why is behaving like this with me?

Soon, the IV was over. I covered her with blanket and went to my tent.

Yuna's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. My body hurts so much.

???: Your're awake?

I look up and saw Dr. Jin.

Yuna: Doctor? (Shocked)

I tried to get up.

But he stopped me.

Jin: How many times I have to tell you, not to get up unless you are told too! (Scolding)

Yuna: Sorry, I was just shocked to see you.

Jin: I came to check you. Let me change your banadages.

I nodded.

He started changing my banadages.

Jin: Are you OK, now?

I nodded.

Jin: You fainted while I was carrying you.

OMG! How can I faint in his arm?

Yuna: I am sorry for bothering you.

Jin: Aish, I told you it's my duty.

Soon, he was done changing my banadages. He looked at me.

Jin: You should eat something quickly. You are still weak.

He is so caring.

TO BE CONTINUED