Ch.1- Welcome to the amazing digital circus

You put on a headset and look around at everything. "What the heck..?" You said looking at some 3D characters chatting at a table. "Excuse me?!.." you yelled out to them. They turn to look at you and you notice this seems too real. You begin to grab at your face to take off the vr headset. Your heart drops when you are unable to retrieve it. "W-why can't u take this off?! Where am I?!" They continue to watch you when you begin to hear a male laugh. You look up to see a periwinkle rabbit with overalls laughing at you. "Looks like a new human has fallen in!" He chuckled again. "Jax?! Do you have to be so rude to everyone?" A girl with red hair and a blue dress said to the bunny. "Oh come on Doll face.. can't I have my fun?" The bunny said, I watched them argue awkwardly when out of nowhere a ribbon with a mask tapped on my shoulder. I jump back startled. "Sorry..! I didn't mean to startle you..!" She said, "t-that's okay.. but where am I.. why can I take this headset off.." I asked a bit nervous. "Well.. you can't take it off.. and you are in the digital circus.." she said a bit upset. Next thing I knew there was everyone looking at me again. "What? What are you looking at?" You said.       "You know.. you are very satisfying to look at.." the bunny said. "WHAT?!" You yelled, "we'll go look in a mirror." He said. I began to run towards the mirror.

(Colours can be whatever you want)A maid

A maid..?! What's so satisfying about a maid..? I run back towards everybody, "HEY! Purple bunny guy! What is so satisfying about how I look?!" I yelled out at him. "I just like maids!" His smile grew as he shrugged. All of a sudden a guy who's head was dentures came out of nowhere. "Why hello there human! Welcome the the amazing digital circus! I see that you have met the crew!" He said. "We'll I don't know anyone's names yet.." I said awkwardly. "Speaking of names, what's your name my maid fella?" He asked as everyone watched. "Uhh.. my name is.. I-I.. my name..? I can't remember my name.?!" I cried out. "No one can remember their name when entering the amazing digital circus! So I'm going to help you get a new one!" He said before a large machine came out of nowhere. He pulled a lever and it landed. "How about Berugle?" He asked "uh no..?" I reply "you're right that's absolutely awful! Sounds like a disease.." he said when he pulled the lever again. "What about.. y/n?" He asked "yeah that's good!" I smile happily. "Now everyone will introduce themselves! I am Caine! Your ringmaster!"
"Hi y/n! My name is Ragatha and it's a pleasure to meet you!"
"My name is Gangle.."
"I'm zooble."
"My name is Jax! Cant wait to meet you doll face..~" he smirked. "Okay..?" I said
"Mh name is kinger! By the way do-"
"Shut up kinger." Jax said
"JAX! Cut it out! Peoples are trying to speak!" Ragatha hit the side of Jax's arms.
"And I'm Bubble!"
"My name is Pomni.!"
"We'll it's nice to meet everyone! I can't wait to get to know you..! But I have one question.. is there any possible way to leave..?" I asked nervously.
"We'll we aren't really su-" Ragatha was cut off by Jax "nope! There is no way to leave.!" Jax stated looking down at me. "Oh okay that's uh... okay.. I guess.." I said a bit worried. "Well why do t we show you your room.!" Ragatha said as she took my hand and led me upstairs. We stopped at a door that looked just like me. "This must be it!" Ragatha said.
"Thanks Ragatha!" I said before opening the door. You loved how the room has everything you like to do. "If you don't min I'm just going to chill out in here!" I said before running in and falling into the bed. "Alright! We will be downstairs!" Ragatha said before closing my door and leaving.

Thanks for reading this first chapter! I'm very excited to see how well this story goes! Feel free to give me suggestions on what else to write in this story or what I can improve on!