Ch.6- what a wild one pt2

H

Jax and y/n pov:
Jax caressed my thigh and moved up to cup my ass.
I heard him chuckle when I squirmed softly. "J-Jax.? Are you sure this will work..? I mean like.. yk... the censor?" I asked. "Well... I may or may not have a little trick..." he smirked as I felt him grind against me. "Gah!- you should tell me when you do that!" I shouted softly at him. "It's always better when you get surprises!~"  Jax moved against you a bit harder. I saw a glance of his face and he looked like how I imagined when I drew him.

I never noticed his hand moved to my breasts. I also noticed he got bigger as he grinds on me. "Jax.. are you.. hard..?" I giggle softly and blush. "Yeah yeah.. I know it's funny looking at a bunny.. like this.." he also chuckled. I felt him unzip the zipper of my dress. I was shocked to how cold I felt when my dress was off. "How are you doing this..? I thought we couldn't take off our clothes.." I asked kind of awkwardly. "I know how to hack cairns system.. don't tell anyone.." he smiled while he finished removing my dress.

Jax moved his hands up and down my body and slipped by my lower area. "Jax what if someone sees us.." I was concerned a bit. "No one has any keys unless it's to their own room.. I'm the only one. With keys.." Jax moved to circle around your sensitive place. I shivered and let out a soft moan. "You like when I tease you huh..?~" he moved faster on me. "J-Jax..~ too f-fast..!"  I squirmed a bit before he stopped. I pant softly, "are you trying to keep me on edge or something??" I asked him .
".. maybe!~" Jax giggles
"Of course you are.." I said with annoyance

"Come on princess!~ it's not so bad!!" Jax teased me some more before he got up to take off his overalls. I couldn't help but blush as I watched him. "What..!~ like what you see?~" Jax chuckled as he came back to the bed. "So.. we're you a virgin in the real world..? I was.." (y/n is 20) I asked him a bit awkwardly. "Nah.. but here.. you will be taking my Digital virginity!" He stated before climbing onto me and pinning me to the bed. I blushed as he pushed past my legs. "J-Jax..! This is going a bit fast.." I watched as he got ready to go inside me. Before I knew it I felt a wave of bliss beam through my body. "Ngh!~" I moaned softly feeling him inserting himself deeper into me.

Jax begins to thrust slowly in and out making the pleasure you revive grow stronger. "There there.. you are doing amazing doll face..~" Jax holds my hips to keep himself up, I saw his face flush a ton. "I guess my drawings are accurate!~" I said softly and I watch his expression change to a smug look. He thrusted a bit faster after I said that making me moan louder then I was. "You better keep that mouth shut..~" he grins keeping good pace.

I felt myself getting close to climax then I wondered what even happens at that point. I saw Jax was rather tired from all his working but he keeps going at it with the same pace and at times gradually getting faster. "Huf.. huf.." is all I could hear from Jax at that moment, I knew he was close too.
"Jax I'm gonna..!-" I yell out as we both released ourselves and made a mess everywhere. It was white as normal. Jax collapsed next to mess his dick twitched a bit. It seemed like he was softening up and can't do another round. "Is that.. Huf.. all you got..?" He laughs awkwardly. I smirked and chuckled, "atleast I can go a second round! Unlike you!" I laugh at him.

We cleaned up and left the room. I was blushing a bit but went on to go find the others. Jax left to his bedroom to put some keys away.
I walked downstairs and watched everyone snap their heads towards me. "Do you know what that rocking sound was? It was like..(rythem of Jax pounding you)" ragatha asked. I looked at them awkwardly. "Uhh.. I think it was me moving my bedroom around..! Yeah! Rearranging!!" I told them awkwardly. They fell for the excuse but it's a good thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here you go little rats! Eat up cause idk what to do next chapter and it may take a while! Thanks to everyone motivating me to write more! This is a really kinda weird chapter and I don't usually write smit so here you go! My first smut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Here you go little rats! Eat up cause idk what to do next chapter and it may take a while! Thanks to everyone motivating me to write more! This is a really kinda weird chapter and I don't usually write smit so h...