Sixth chapter

The next day.
Lily opened her eyes, and her mind began to comprehend about last night. Her body began to bring back the memories through the pain that was coursing through it.
She turned to the other side when she felt Ciel's breathing on her naked skin to find him sleeping peacefully next to her. Lily looked at him for a while peeking at his body to notice his stomach muscles and biceps showing off.
Yesterday, she had her eyes closed the entire time as a natural reaction to the pain and those strange sensations. Shaking her head, she turned to the other side.
Lily was not going to fall in love with Ciel and she was going to make it pretty clear, she slowly got out of bed and left the room.

_______________
Waking up without Lily by his side Ciel felt irritated and let out an angry growl. He still craved her heat. Did she not like what they did?
He himself loved every part of her, the texture of her smooth soft body, the feeling of her slender finger touching his chest and shoulders trying to pull him towards herself and her moan, that turned him on like nobody did.
She kept holding the back of his neck and pulling the hair, while he kissed every inch of her body. Her sweet taste still in his mouth.
His sweet little wife.
Next time he would make sure she is not able to leave him the following morning.
Ciel got up while going throw his hair and called the servants to prepare the bathroom for him.

_______________
On the way to the dining room Lily noticed Ciel who was walking in her direction glancing at her.
Was he angry? She couldn't tell.
"I did not mention that I allowed you to leave the room in the morning" he began to approach her. She was moving away from him in an attempt to remain the space between them. "I wasn't feeling well" she stated, and he came closer. When he reached her, he raised his hands to push away the strands of her brown locks. God, how much he loved her features under the sunlight, that was streaming through the window on the side of the huge corridor.
"Are you afraid of me?" She became nervous because of his looks and their close proximity. She lied saying "No."
He breathed in relief "good morning my queen."
"Good morning" she said in a voice that could barely be heard.

At the breakfast table the couple was sitting at the head of the table. Ciel kept his eyes on Lily all the time. He smiled after finding out that he had an effect on her. That surely increased his pleasure since he continued to cast his smile at her while his fingers roamed around his lips and chin.
Ciel craved Lily even more. She seemed innocent, very pure, and had delicate feelings. She was his and would always be.
"Is his majesty busy today?" Lily asked while putting a bite in her mouth. The silence was uncomfortable.
"Unfortunately, I have some work that should be done without delay" he responded pensively.

_______________
"Tell me, what is the punishment for traitors?"

"Cutting his head off" Caelum answered. He indeed didn't like the way Ciel would deal with problems and matters of the kingdom, that was also the reason why he couldn't call Ciel his friend anymore.
"Then? what are we waiting for. Separate his head from his body and let it be an example to those who try to disobey my order" he spoke in a gruff tone as his sharp eyes fell on his mayor kneeling in front of him.
"Please don't my king, I promise I will do better next time" the man was trembling.
"There is no other time. After starving my folk and betraying me you should be thankful, I'm not strangling you to death with my own fucking hands" the king snapped at him.
"Get him out of my sight."
"Please my lord ... Please."
Ciel tried to calm down his nerves and decided not to thrust his sword into the middle of his throat, which was spitting those provocative words nonstop.
Caelum nodded and gestured the guards, meaning 'Take him' and the guards carried out the orders of the emperor.

_______________
Three days later Lily was told that they caught the mayor and that he was punished. She didn't want to know the details, she knew Ciel was inhumane.
In these three days Ciel didn't visit her once. Lily was upset a little, but she knew that he had a lot to do. They didn't come to Chanper to have their honeymoon.
And since Ciel came back late at night he would just go to another room so that he wouldn't bother her.
She softly turned to her guard, who was standing beside her although she told him multiple times that he could just sit when nobody was around.
"Rawon, do you think it will be a good idea to start a charity project something like building nursing homes, food pantries, health facilities and hostels for orphans...this is about the people here and I don't want to just rest" Lily said, revealing her plan to him "could you find a way to carry it out" she was begging with her huge, doe eyes.
"I will talk to the king about it" Rawon softly looked towards her as he spoke.
"Please do that" she really wanted to be helpful.

_______________
In the Kingdom of Sanctus

Since the day Davian met the brown eyed girl, he wasn't able to think about anything else. He tried hard to distract himself but that didn't work.
It was late at night when he woke up from a dream about her. Even though he was naked in his bed he still felt sweat all over his body. It took him seconds to adjust his eyes to the darkness inside his room and to his brain to recall the dream.
She was beneath him naked on dark green sheets, which made her eyes and hair pop out.
Her arms were extended towards him and holding his cheeks while her teary orbs were begging him to go further. Her soft lips parting in a silent moan.
He held his head in both his hands and called the guards to call the general, who was responsible for the war on the border of the northern kingdom.
By the time the general arrived he was already dressed presentable.

"Your highness" Rhys was in bedroom clothes.
He hated when Davian called him in the middle of the night.
"We should attack seriously; this game has lasted long enough."

_______________
Allora couldn't bear it without Lily anymore, she was missing her, yes, but she was missing the save feeling Lily gave her more.
Allora was two steps away from going crazy.
The lack of sleep, loss of appetite and the frequent panic attacks were going to kill her.
She was even starting to hallucinate things.
"You're all bons and skin, eat more!" Ivan talked from across the table and a suffocating feeling rose in her, she wanted to throw up so bad.
"My son likes curvy girls more" the woman beside him talked.
Since nobody from the royal family was living in the castle, her father invited some of his ministers and noble friends to come and live here. That made Allora uncomfortable, but she could never speak up her mind.
She just ignored the woman and her son.
"Well, she has a pretty face, that will make up for the curves" the noble beside her spoke as he put his arms around Allora's shoulders squeezing it. She shivered and looked up to Ivan whose eyes were full of anger. He was going to let it out on her, that was clear.
"She has it from her mother" her father's voice reached her ears. She stood up quickly not listening to anything they said and went out of the dining hall.
Allora walked fast until she reached her room going inside and closing the door with a key.
Her eyes were wide open, and her breathing unstable.
She looked across the room and started walking around holding her head.
Suddenly she stopped in front of the wall and started hitting it with her fist. She couldn't feel the pain, the numb feeling took over her.
"Allora open the fucking door" Ivan's voice finally reached her and the knocking became louder.
"Leave me alone" she shouted.
"I'm not leaving you. Open the door, NOW" his yelled back and she held both her ears trying to block out the noise.
"Please Ivan, leave me alone, I beg you" she started tearing up.
"You don't want to come out? Alright, I dare you to show me your face today" he slammed his fist against the door for the last time and the sound of his steps could be heard fading.

_______________
Ciel and Lily were on their way to the main castle, and he kept looking at her.
He was softer than usual.
While Ciel and Lily were in Chanper he received a letter from Davian wanting him to join the war on his side against the northern kingdom.
He was not going to decline, Davian needed help.
He would help him on one condition, not to cause harm to the royal family.
Lily was precious to him, and he didn't want to hurt her in any way.
"Is something wrong, your highness?" she wondered.
"No, my queen nothing is wrong, but I would appreciate it if you called me by my name" the king said mockingly and rose a brow after he waited for a long time and his girl still hadn't spoken.
„Ciel" her voice was soft and sweet, even his heart skipped a beat. He ran his hands through his hair, groaned and got closer to Lily holding the side of her head, leaning in to kiss her while she wrapped her small hands around his waist.

The kiss didn't last long. Lily leaned back again breathing fast through her plump red lips. The king's eyes move between her eyes and lips... oh god, her charmful and precious features messed up with his heart... especially her eyes that demolish his fortress, not to mention her lips, which seemed as if they were drawn by a painter, and how he wished he could taste them again.
He licked his lips still tasting her sweetness on them.
Lily looked away and asked "did Rawon talk to you."
"He did" Ciel sighed.
"What do you think?" she was curious.
"I think it is a great idea my queen" he answered bluntly.
"And?" Lily's smile beamed, she wanted to hear more.
"And?" he furrowed his eyebrows.
"Don't you want to implement it?" her smile died, a glimpse of sadness appeared in her eyes before she turned her head.
"No Lily look at me" he held her chin to make her look at him "I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way" he looked to his side "but I would prefer you talking to me personally."
The rest of the trip went pretty smooth.

_______________
The envoy turned back to where he came from, galloping quickly with his horse, checking on what he had in his pocket from time to time. If he didn't deliver the letter, his head would be on the guillotine. Davian was no joke.