Prologue

Odriline academy. It's one of the most top schools in Tokyo. One real huge prime estate and has a huge recognition in this City. To enroll here you have to be a good hardworking student that has potential and skill and a talent, Something that people can recognize you with.

Academic, sports, art, performance, gymnastics.. it's added there. A government recognized super privilege schools with purposes to build all these students to higher levels and IQs.

How can someone like me survive this?

Cielo looked at the huge building Infront of him while a boy was next to him. He grabbed an envelope from his pocket and read it. Accepted due to lottery? Can mom stop having high hopes.. He sighed as he put it back. "So, this is Odriline?" The boy next to him asked. Cielo just nodded as the both of them took a step into the campus.

The huge doors automatically opened as we entered. The hallways were quiet, i can't see a single student atleast outside. Class session? Unless we're both early. No, that's impossible. It said to attend the orientation at 10 am exact and it's 9:47 Am. A loud thud was heard behind both boys as they both looked to see the huge door closed. They just shrugged and went to find the gym. "Isn't there a map in the invitation?"

"No, i would've used it if there was. Only instructions about what we should bring and the meeting schedule." They then came across a board with a pinned map on it. "oh."

As we were walking through the hallway, i noticed something odd with the surroundings, There are some metal plates scattered near a hallway which was behind bars. I thought maybe it's just an area in maintenance. There's not atleast a guard or a teacher can be seen, which i find odd since most schools have teachers everywhere. We finally reached a door, which was huge. Pushing the doors as light swallowed my eyes, i winced and opened my eyes to see a bunch of students staring at me. Perhaps these are the chosen students? But.. why a few.

"Oh, two students! how nice." A girl with tan brown skin with yellow eyes waved. 

"Two students? That means there's 16 of us. How weird." A guy with a red band wrapped around his green hair put his thumb in his chin, as if thinking. Perhaps he is thinking."I think this is all of us, at this time i don't think more students will be coming. since it's already 9:56."  A boy with cyan hair spoke. "I honestly expected there will be more of us but unexepectedly we're this few? man." A boy with dirty blonde hair with emerald green eyes stretched his arms as he yawned.

"Maybe there's another scheduled meeting for the other chosen students? We can't just speak so early without us knowing." A guy with dark blue eyes and brown hair took his invitation card. "There's only one  schedule  which is today. If there was more i would have attended that day than today, Kaitou. I missed my shift because of this. But there's nothing to blame." A girl with ginger hair sighed. "Ugh, another two sore losers. Is there anyone else here atleast who look worthy enough to be here? All your outfits looks so... cheap." A girl with long blue hair rolled  her eyes.... a brat i guess. "Except you Hiroshi! Your fashion taste never fail to amaze me!"

"Now.. you don't have to judge people because of their outfits. I apologize for Merlain's behavior. She didn't mean that." The guy bowed inftont of Cielo who just backed away a little, awkwardly. "Tsk.." Cielo looked at the boy behind the guy who had just bowed to him. He looked back and forth to both guys. "Are you.. guys twins?-"

"ye-" "NO."

Silence was brought upon the entire gym. The guy just moved away a little, trying not to be swarmed with attention after that outburst. "My apologies for his sudden outburst, he's just really not in the mood right now. To answer your question, yes. We indeed are twins."

"I never saw you as one.." A silent whisper came out from the other guy's mouth which no one can hear. Cielo just nodded as the boy next to him tap his shoulder. "isn't that.. Karen?" Cielo blinked and looked to see a woman with green hair and is holding a cigarette. "I thought her name was Kanaka?" "She acts like an american Karen for me." Cielo pinched Kuro's cheek slightly. Cielo then looked aside to see some familiar faces. They also looked to Cielo and then waved their arms. Cielo walked to them, leaving Kuro alone. " I can't believe you're here too! The three of us!" The boy with blonde hair and blue eyes jumped and hugged Cielo. A ravenned haired boy rubbed Cielo's hair. "Didn't expect you to be in this school. So.. how did you get in?"