Chapter 1 (p.2)

Everyone decided to go investigate Yoshi's case. Cielo on the other hand stayed in the clinic with Chenshi after seeing that scenario with his own two eyes. "Are you alright now? You know you can just stay here as we investigate the case ourselves." Chenshi worryingly looked at Cielo who was still pale. "I'm alright don't worry. I need to help." Cielo stood up as he nodded. "Alright, if you say so.."

Everyone got an update in their handbook. They all looked to see Yoshi's death information.

Name: Yoshi Hashibura

Age: 19

Ultimate Poet

Time of death is estimated around 3:09 am in the morning. Body discovered at the kitchen, first floor. Weapon used is unknown.

Everyone just sighed and went to investigate.

Kumaneko unlocked everyone's dorm for the investigation. Cielo went to the kitchen where Yoshi's dead body was seen. Seeing the blood on the floor makes him remember the scene that had happened earlier. It made him feel sick in the stomach but he decided to ignore it. He then saw a crumpled paper on the floor. He then recalled that Yoshi was holding a paper when he saw his dead body on the floor. Cielo picked it up as he read the letter. It was the same letter that Kumaneko had given them except Yoshi's was different. It was a threat about his family especially his little sister. Cielo softened his eyes as he remembered how much Yoshi cared for his sister. He then noticed that there's another paper in the side, he took and read the letter as he gulped. He put it in his pocket as he shook his head and kept investigating.

The others kept investigating. Kyokou found a hex nut on the floor, she picked it up wondering how did it ended up here. She also saw a bit of blood smudged on it. She put it into a plastic bag incase it gets needed. Satoshi decided to get into Yoshi's room to investigate. He didn't seem to find anything odd in his room. That's when he tripped onto something, he looked down to see a broken goggles on the floor. He picked it up as he observed it. Why is it here?

He found it suspicious as he decided to keep it.

Some of the other students were able to also find some clues for Yoshi's case. "Dingdong! Times up everybody! Nope, there's no timer for the investigation. I'm just tired with waiting. Please meet up in the gym!"

Everyone decided to meet up in the gym. "Aughh, this is absolutely so stupid." Kanaka wined as she rolled her eyes. "Tyler, can you get me something to drink?"

"I-i would but.. we technically can't.. I can't.."

Kanaka was about to yell but then they saw a TV slowly coming down from the stage ceiling behind curtains. Showing Kumaneko in the TV, eating a popcorn while scratching his belly. "Ahh.. I'm too lazy to move away from here. As i was saying, seems like you all finished investigating got Yoshi's case. Please go to the backstage and enter the huge red door!" Everyone looked at each other as they all went back stage. They all entered the red door, showing a small waiting area. Everyone was nervous because of the sudden turn of event. "I see that everyone is here! Now then, I'll be leading you all in the courtroom. The courtroom that will decide you guys faith!"

The elevator door opened as they all entered. The elevator was doing squicky noises but that didn't bother them. All of them were lost in their own thoughts. "Why did this have to happen. I'm scared." Kyokou trembled slightly as Chenshi calmed her down. "Kumaneko said that the killer is among us. This is so messed up.." Tyler grit his teeth. "Well whoever the killer is must've had fun doing it." Merlain snickered.

"YOU BITCH-" Amai was about to tackle her again but was stopped by Isaac. "A-Amai stop! It's not worth the time!"

Cielo just watched the argument as he saw Ashi just standing at the corner of the elevator, looking depressed. Cielo went up to him and put his hand on his shoulder. The three of them were bestfriends during middle school. Yoshi was their closest friend. They might have not contacted for years after going to senior high but the three of them had such a strong bond. "We'll somehow get through this okay?" Cielo smiled at Ashi who just looked at him. "I hope so."