Prologue

Izuku's POV...
In modern times, while some still view aliens as monsters, many have accepted their presence. Ben Tennyson, whose identity is now public, serves as a beacon of hope for coexistence. As a child, I couldn't help but be intrigued by the different species of aliens that exist in the universe. Their looks, abilities, and culture, made me wish I can walk in their shoes, that I had an Omnitrix like my hero Ben 10. But that all changed 9 years ago when I was only 4 years old.

I remember waking up at around 1 AM in the morning to the sounds of rumbling and crashing. Throwing my blanket away, I jumped out of my bed and went to my window to check it out only to see something that made me half surprised and half frightened. Standing up as if it had just fallen from the sky, a blue ginormous figure, maybe around 300 feet stood up with red eyes and a red a large red and copper-colored device on its chest. 

The first words to leave my quavered mouth were the words anyone would say after seeing something like that

"W-Way Big?" I said in a no longer tired voice. But looking at the color and the thing on its chest made me doubt that it was really Ben 10. Once it started to talk, it answered my question about if was Ben had really turned evil.

"BRING ME THE PIECES OF THE POTIS ALTIARE, BEN TENNYSON!!! OR EARTH WILL BE DESTROYED!!!" it shouted with a loud voice that sounded like actual thunder. I stood there with my legs shaking while gently kneeling down to avoid being seen by it. I watched as it raised its ginormous feet and stepped on a parked taxi causing it to explode. The way it smashed through the buildings, the way it towered over everything, like any normal kid, I wanted nothing more than to hide under my bed and pray for it all to be over. But it was the first time I actually an alien as big as Way Big other than from YouTube. My geek side kept my legs from moving except for the sound of my room door flying open which broke me out of my trance. I turned to see my mom standing there in her pajamas with a worried look on her face.

"Izuku, are you okay!?" she said running up to me so she could bend to my height and hold me by the shoulders. Once I nodded to reassure her of my safety, she took a breath in relief. The sound of rumbling caused her to hold onto me tight with me holding her too. I looked up at the ceiling and I could feel tiny bits of rubble fall. I looked back to my mom's face to see her turn a little serious though still scared. "C'mon, we have to leave"

Taking me up into her arms, she hurried me out of my room, through the living room, and then out through the front door. Once we reached the streets, I looked around from my mom's back to see people running for their lives from all the fire and destruction the Evil Way Big has caused. I didn't know where we were going but judging how Mom was running, she knew. Eventually, I felt ourselves going down some stairs, and all the destruction that I saw earlier was starting to disappear. I turned to the front to see people lying against the walls either holding onto their loved ones or their children in fear. Once I saw train tracks, I was able to figure out that we ran into a nearby subway.