[1] GAME BEFORE VACATION

Ben Tennyson's POV...
Alright, let's do this one last time. My name is Benjamin Tennyson and I'm from the city of Bellwood, America. When I was 10 years old, I was given the most powerful device in the universe called the Omnitrix. With it, I could transform into different species of aliens in the universe. I use their powers to not only help people but to also protect other planets, thus giving me the name Ben 10. I'm pretty sure you know the rest. I saved a bunch of people, fell in love with my childhood crush Kai Green, saved the universe with my grandfather and annoying cousin, saved the universe again and again and again, heck even recreating it.

I'm a comic book, I'm a cereal, did a TV show, and I have an excellent theme song. But after everything, I still love being a hero. I mean, who wouldn't? But then again, I sometimes let the whole thing get in over my head. Because the only thing standing between the universe and oblivion is me.

For years I've been doing what the world expects me to do and because of that, I ended up ignoring the people who I love and care about, take my cousin Gwen for example. Last I heard from them, she and her boyfriend Kevin Levin were expecting a child with Zed there to protect it. Make me wonder if he or she will get the spark of an Anodite. Thinking about how their relationship was perfect reminds me of the relationship I had between me and Kai. Around last year, after my grandpa, Max Tennyson, passed away, my old partner Rook Blonko, took over his role and became the new Magister. He'd often call me to help in different operations which kept on resulting in me canceling dates with my girlfriend. Though she said she understood and that I had to save the world, it still didn't make me feel better that I was basically neglecting her.

So to prevent any more pain to either of us, I called her one day, told her that it was all over, and hung up the phone before she could even give me a response. It hurt me so much that I didn't even have the heart to continue my old job. With that, I cut off all communications with the plumbers and ran somewhere they could never think to find me, a country that banned all aliens from it, Japan.

The universe should already have enough plumbers to help protect it from any threats so they don't need me anymore, they don't need the Omnitrix. Besides there's only one in the universe and it's right here strapped onto my wrist.

 Besides there's only one in the universe and it's right here strapped onto my wrist

Izuku's POV...
My name's Izuku Midoriya and yeah, I'm just a normal human being. Ten years have passed since I last saw Ben Tennyson face to face and I guess it's been a few years since I've seen him publicly on TV. I understand that Japan made that law just so the government wouldn't have to be responsible for all the damage reports they receive from alien attacks, but truthfully, I believe there's more reason why he suddenly disappeared. I kept his words to heart when he said Kachan and Eijiro and I would someday become great Plumbers. Because of that, I took advantage of the Plumbers badge he had given me and I studied nearly all the alien species that were listed inside of it.

Currently, I'm in my room, sitting by my desk with a notebook in front of me and a pencil in my hand. Using the holographic display of the alien database from the badge, I sketched my own design of the aliens in my own version and gave each of them their own superhero name. It was a habit I developed ever since I started middle school. Eijiro was the one who told me doing this while listening to music can help me feel at ease from the stress of school.