Chapter 4 - Season 2

I groaned as I was tossed down onto a ratty looking sofa, peeking my eyes open I watched as Elena was placed next to me. It seems she was also awake.

"Please I'm hurt" Elena whined; I squeezed my eyes shut as my head started throbbing.

"I know, just a taste" the vampire moved towards her, so I tossed him away with my magic. Just then another vampire entered the room. Slowly getting to my feet I ignored the two vampires as I checked Elena over for any injuries.

"What do you want with us?" Elena asked, standing up to face the vampires, I watched from the side, ready to attack should I need to.

"My god, you look just like her" the vampire commented, I rolled my eyes again, another set of vampires after the infamous doppelganger and little old me who got caught in the crossfire.

"But I'm not, please whatever you-" Elena started to say only to get cut off by said vampire.

"Be quiet" the vampire snapped; I took a step closer to Elena.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this".

"I know who you are. I said be quiet" I felt like I was watching a tennis match with these two.

"What do you want?" Elena asked again, however the vampires patience seemed to have snapped as she backhanded Elena, successfully knocking her out.

"Hey! That was extreme" I grumbled.

"I want you to be quiet" then the vampire looked at me.

"I wouldn't dare if I was you" I eyed the vampires in the room, with a last look at me they both fled into a different room. I sat on the sofa beside Elena waiting for her to wake up. It was silent for a while, but around twenty minutes later Elena woke up. She looked at me as I placed my finger to my lips before tapping my ear. Elena nodded but decided to head up the stairs to try and sneak her way out. I silently groaned but followed her anyway.

"How's the girl?" the female vampire asked.

"Still passed out" the male responded.

"And the other one? She is unharmed isn't she?" the female asked again, I grew confused, why are they so bothered about me remaining unharmed.

"Scratch free. So did you call him?" the male asked, Elena and I were creeping closer to the room that they were in.

"No I called one of his contacts. You know how this works" I sent a confused look to Elena as she sends one in return. I tune them out so I can concentrate on sneaking out of here. I could of muffled my footsteps but then that would leave Elena completely undefended, so I begrudgingly followed behind her, until she made one of the floorboards creek, I closed my eyes and let out a sigh of defeat. "You two, there is nothing around here for miles. If you think your getting out of here, you're tragically wrong. Understand?" I just nodded at the female vampire, choosing to stay quiet, Elena however did not share the same mindset and took off after the vampire to question her further, and wanting her safe I followed.

"Who's Elijah?" Elena asked, I leant against the table in the room as I watched the two vampires board up the windows.

"He's your worst nightmare. Well yours definitely, hers maybe not" the female vampire said, pointing in my direction.

"Why are we here?" Elena asked.

"You keep asking me these questions like I'm going to answer them" the female vampire responds. I roll my eyes before jumping into the conversation.

"Why wont you?" I asked, pushing off the table I was leaning against.

"That's another one" the vampire responded.