Chapter 12 - Season 3

I woke up the next morning to the sound of Damon's voice, I honestly didn't think much of it so I just closed my eyes again so I could go back to sleep, just as I was about to drift off Damon's arms wrapped around me as he pressed kissed to my bare shoulder. I turned around to face him and snuggled into his chest, neither of us saying anything to each other, just enjoying the cuddle. Just then a knock on the door downstairs makes me groan, I slipped out of Damon's hold and pulled on my silk robe knowing it didn't really cover anything, right now I didn't care, whoever was at the door has disturbed my sleep. Pulling the door open I openly groaned at the sight of Elena.

"What do you want Elena?" she said nothing in reply and just pushed past me, "please come in" I muttered sarcastically as she walked into the living room.

"Where's Damon?" I raised my eyebrow at her attitude and moved to make myself a drink.

"He's in bed, naked, waiting for me to come back to him" I grabbed my drink and stopped in front of her when she went to move past me and up the stairs, "I suggest you don't try and take another step Elena. My patience with you had run out and I will cause you actual harm".

"You should know the Esther is planning to kill her entire family, Klaus and Elijah included" I nodded at her whilst taking a sip of my drink.

"I am aware, I figured it out last night and told Elijah" Elena ignoring what I just said went to move around me, so I grabbed her arm and held her in place.

"Jamie let go of me" I just carried on sipping my drink as she struggled, "Jamie your hurting me" I shoved her backward as I let go. Elena didn't say anything but got this weird smirk on her face when she spotted someone behind me. I didn't bother turning around, I knew it was Stefan from the look on Elena's face.

"I wouldn't bother Stefan, Damon is done with your attempts to kill me, try it again and he will kill you himself, he already made that perfectly clear" apparently Stefan didn't care what I had to say as he rushed up to me and pinned me against the wall. I used my magic to throw him off me as I took off towards the stairs shouting for Damon. Stefan used his speed to get in front of me as I reached the top of the stairs before he harshly shoved me back down them, I braced myself for impact and when it never came I opened my eyes only to come face to face with Trevor. I looked over and watched as Damon started beating Stefan harshly before snapping his neck and rushing to me.

"Angel, are you alright?" I nodded before rubbing my throat, I knew bruising had already started to form by the way Damon's eyes turned murders when they fell on that spot. Picking me up and saying a quick thank you to Trevor he carried me off up the stairs. "Do you want healing?" I shook my head at his offer as he set me on the bed, I just pulled him back into bed with me and closed my eyes. Just as I was about to start drifting off a knock sounded on Damon's bedroom door, Damon quickly covered me up before telling whoever it was to come in.

"Good morning darling" my eyes opened, and I smiled lazily up at Elijah, as he approached I stretched out a little exposing the already forming bruises on my neck, "what happened?" I froze momentarily and mentally cursed myself for forgetting about the bruises.

"Stefan happened because of Elena. Again" Damon grumbled at Elijah, who in turn sighed. "Don't worry we will deal with it when all of this is over. Until then, use Elena as leverage" Elijah seemed to think about Damon's words.

"That is a very good idea, I will be back later. I love you darling" smiling up at Elijah I told him I loved him too as I watched him retreat out of the room.

"Now that we are alone, why don't we start this day off properly?" Damon asked as he moved to hover over me.

"What did you have in mind?" Damon didn't say anything in response, he just started placing light kisses across my neck, allowing one of his hands to slide lower down my abdomen, "bite me" Damon looked up at me, so giving him a gentle nod he moved his head back to my neck, placing soft kisses on my neck before I felt his fangs puncture my skin, I used magic to make a cut on his shoulder before attaching my lips to it. Damon groaned as he gently pulled away from me, before pulling me away from his shoulder and starting his attack on the rest of my body.