Louis' POV

I felt bad for leaving Harry all alone in that big house of ours, but he insisted on me going out with a few of my mates. There was only three other people that was with me, Matthew, Thomas, and Jenna. We was having a laugh, telling lame jokes, nearly choking on our food we was laughing so hard. I had told some of Harry's lame but-oh-so-funny knock knock jokes, making Jenna spit her drink out all over a waiter.

After laughing for a good fifteen minutes at her apologizing to the waiter, trying to dry his uniform with her napkin, I felt my phone vibrate. I reached into my pocket and hit the accept button, not bothering to check who it was. "This is Tomlinson, you may speak."

"L-Louis?" I heard a faint voice say.

"Harry?" I asked in confusion. I held up a finger to excuse myself and ran outside so I could hear him better. "Harry, baby are you okay?"

"Lou, can you c-come h-home? Please? I-I need you." He sounded like he had been crying. Not wanting to leave him by himself, I told him I would be there in ten minutes, and hung up the phone. I ran back inside, telling my friends that there was something going on with Harry, and I had to leave. They understood, I paid for my food and ran to my car, heading to mine and Harry's house we had bought a little over a month ago. I really really hope my baby is okay.