Izzie

It seemed like time flash forward after that night. That night after the house hunting, she had seen James and Sirius whispering in the corner of the common room. And when she came closer, they shoved papers away and smiled up at her, putting on not-so-innocent doe eyes. She didn't think much of it, probably a prank they were planning, so she kissed them goodnight and went to her bed. A few days after that, Sirius said he already contacted the realtor regarding the house and was waiting for a reply. The next few weeks went by blissfully. Even though she wanted to keep her space from Sirius, it was nearly impossible since the kiss on the roof. She still sat with Lily or Remus in most classes, and had study dates with her other classmates, but otherwise Sirius was glued at her side. Pulling her into cupboards, tugging her under his arm as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear. She was happy again, food had stopped flying across the room and Sirius confided her in everything he did, except one thing. But he said it was part of her birthday present and she had to wait. So, she did.

It was the middle of March and Izzie was in her bed tossing and turning. She tried everything to fall asleep, but it just wouldn't happen. She wanted something – no - someone warm next to her, where she could curl into him. Giving up on sleeping alone for weeks, she tossed the blankets from her and tip-toed out of the dorm. It was nearing two in the morning and the common room was empty. When she slipped into the boys' dorm, she could see all of their curtains drawn shut. When she peaked through the curtains of Sirius' bed, she held back a chuckle. He was sprawled out on his bed, lying on his stomach. His arms were tucked underneath his pillow and his legs were spread out, his feet hanging out on either side of the bed. He was only wearing pyjama bottoms and her heartbeat fastened as her eyes travelled over his bare muscular back, she tried not to think too much about the little scars across the flesh. She wanted to travel her hands up and down his back until her hands slipped into his pants. She had to shake her head to snap out of it. She must look like a real creep standing there, practically drooling over him in the dark.

Sirius shifted in his sleep, and he murmured softly. "Izzie."

She smiled and tried to slip in next to him, letting the curtains fall back to a close behind her. She laid on the edge of the bed, her legs drawn up as she watched him. His face was close to hers, and he breathed in.

"Izzie." He said again but now it sounded more desperate, more sexual than before. He shifted again and laid down on his back.

Izzie's eyes travelled over his body again. Over the tattoos, the scars, the hairline that disappeared in his low hanging pyjama bottoms. She licked her lips as she saw the hard bulge in his pants. Her eyes went up to his face again, he was squirming a little, breathing rapidly but his face was peaceful, his hair in disarray. He looked so unfairly handsome. With his hair like that and his trousers low, he looked irresistible.

"Izzie." He moaned again and his hips bucked up slightly. She bit her lip hard from not moaning at the sight of him, but she did let her hand travel to his trousers, rubbing softly over the fabric. Sirius's movements became a little erratic, just like his breathing. She couldn't help herself, she crawled between his legs and tugged his trousers down, letting his cock jump out. She wanted to admire it for a moment, but she also wanted to take him in her mouth, help him make his dream a reality. So, she leaned down and wrapped her lips over him, her tongue sliding over the tip. With one hand she held her up while the other wrapped around the base. Sirius bucked his hips even more, her name came of his lips between his soft moans, but when she hollowed her cheeks and sucked, Sirius eyes popped open. "Izzie?" He breathed.

She looked up from her work but didn't stop her movements. She locked eyes with Sirius as her head bobbed up and down. They couldn't tear their eyes away from each other as she sucked him off.