Reunion

They were awkward that afternoon. Izzie didn't look at Sirius, while he couldn't stop looking at her. Regulus and Remus were tiptoeing around each other, with secret glances and blushes. Izzie kept her attention on the young Potter, trying to get to know him.

"I know I gave you tickets, but I gave Remus unlimited ones and with backstage entrance." She smiled at Harry. "You can bring Hermione if you want."

"And my parents?" He asked, his eyes large behind his spectacles.

"Of course. I think your mum wouldn't forgive me otherwise." She winked and chuckled as Harry blushed. "You're cute. Hermione is a lucky girl." The blush worsened.

"Oh, leave him be, sis." Regulus booming laugh filled the living room. A sort of laugh he barely let out at Hogwarts, a laugh that was part of his new life and personality. "He's all flustered."

"I'm not flustered." Harry protested with his red cheeks. "You're just amazing! I love your music and the way you perform, and – and you're beautiful." He blurted out, red as a tomato.

Izzie smiled and reached over to squeeze his hand. "Thank you, Harry. That is really sweet of you." She wanted to take the attention off the flustered young boy and looked to Remus, who was sitting on her right. "Remus, didn't you want to ask my brother something?"

"I - well, yeah, but-"

"Go on." She nudged him, grinning.

"I hate you." He grumbled playfully. "Yeah, uhm, Reg?" He asked nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. Regulus seemed amused at his flustered ex-boyfriend, he leaned forward, resting his arms on his knees in interest. Another sign of his changed personality, he was way less shy and more outgoing. "I was wondering if you wanted to – uhm – go grab dinner with me sometime? You know, as a – as a date."

The smile that stretched over Reg's face was just breath-taking, his eyes twinkled as he looked at the blushing man. He leaned back, crossing one leg over the other, not taking his eyes off Remus. "That's an interesting proposition. You got me intrigued. Where do you want to take me?"

"I -" Remus looked so confused and Izzie couldn't help but snicker. In the corner of her eye, she saw Sirius eye his brother in confusion. "I know how much you love Italian, there's this amazing place in London, if you want?"

There is definitely one thing that hasn't changed with Regulus and that was his love for Italian food. "Sounds perfect." Regulus almost purred. "I would love to go on a date with you, Remus."

The pair stared at each other with silly smiles for a long moment, until Sirius cleared his throat. They turned to look at him, except Izzie, she looked out of the window. "You're so – different. Where is the shy and bashful Regulus. The one that was always looking around for something bad to happen."

Regulus leaned forward again as he looked at his older brother. "I haven't been that guy in fifteen years, Sirius. I've changed, Izzie has changed." He looked to Remus. "We're not the same people."

"I know." Remus nodded with a smile. "That's why I wanted to take you out, to get to know the new you."

"Oh." Regulus flushed a little. He turned back to his brother. "It's only been a day since our memories were pulled out of a dark hidden corner. It is going to take some time before our two worlds will start to converge. We have literally led two different lives. And now we have to try to understand what we are now, who we are."

Sirius played with his fingers; his gaze fixed on his nails for a moment before he looked up. But he didn't look at his brother, his eyes shifted to Izzie. "I understand."