Part 1: Meet the Gang

"I-I don't understand... these images... How did... why... who would do this to us?" Ahri sat slumped in her chair. Her throat course and dry gazing at the photos. Many photos. They fall from her hands onto the floor. The pieces of paper simply land sprawled out a few pointing up. Sex, drugs, weapons of different kinds. All portraying K/DA in the worst possible light.

Ahri looked at her hands seemingly distraught before her head snapped up looking at the man before her. 

"S-Sir... P-please you have to believe me! We didn't do any of this!" She cried out almost pleading to her manager. He simply looked at her with what seemed to be sad eyes, she couldn't tell, not through the tears anyways. He looked down. His hands clasped tightly as his knuckles were white.

"I know you girls wouldn't... But they're threatening to release this to the public... Our company cannot afford to hide this or pay their ransom..." He said. Ahri looked on tears in her eye distraught. It wasn't right.

"The executives have agreed-"

But it wasn't them.

"That for the sake of this company-"

It wasn't their fault.

"And for the good of you girls..."

They had done nothing.

"K/DA's contract is being terminated with Studio Ishtar."

It wasn't fair...

Ahri's world came crumbling around her. In an instant. She went from one of the highest earning popstars in the country. To a scared, and frightened woman. She looked at Adam through the tears in her eyes as they wouldn't stop streaming down her cheeks.

"A-Adam..." He stood up. He approached her and gently hugged her.

"I'm sorry my dear girl. I truly. Truly am." He said before he released her from the hold and left the room without another word. Leaving the Vastaya to wail out in agony. 

She had lost it all.

6 Months Later

Ahri rose slowly from her bed. She looked around slowly. Her eyes adjusting to the darkness of her room. Once again a busy morning awaited her. She dreaded it. She didn't want to leave the sheets. It felt as if it was her only safe place. Her only haven from the cruel world that cast her out and abandoned her.

Would they ever get their lives back? The media had been all over them confused at their sudden absence from the music world. If only they knew the truth. Thoughts turned into inner dialogue. Sickness turned in her stomach. She felt like throwing up. Would be the 4th day in a row. Would she survive this? Or would she crumble like 5 years ago?

Her thoughts were interrupted as suddenly the ringing and buzzing in her ears vanished. Her depression was causing her distress, luckily the knock came when it did. "Yes?" Her voice small and cracking barely hiding her feelings she wore on her sleeves.

"Mommy?"

Her heart lightened, then heavies all together as she choked back a tear. 'Come on, you have to be brave.'