Pov: The new dorm... Isn't that good but okay?

Summary:

Yuu: Huh, I guess Crowley was right about it 'charms'...

Chapter 6

After Crowley's departure, Grim and Yuu are left in the room together, alone, for the first time. Grim, after a moment of silence, speaks up

Grim: "So, ah, we'll be the handymen of this school now, eh?

Yuu: "Uhh...heh heh...I guess that means we start our work...from tomorrow on, right?

Grim: "Yeah, that's what Crowley said...we'll be working to help maintain the school's grounds, as well as assist in minor maintenance and repair work..."

Grim: "Huff, huff...yeah, no kidding...I wanted to be a student too, like Yuu! Why can't I wear the cool uniform and do all the cool...stuff?"

Yuu: "You know, it's not that bad, Grim. At least we get a free place to stay. And, maybe, just maybe...we can become actual students here, too...

Grim: "Yeah...I guess you're right... hmph!"

Yuu: "So, it's not all bad. At least, that's what I'm going to tell myself."

Grim: "Tch...way to bring down the mood, Yuu..." Grim crosses his arms and huffs in frustration.

Yuu smiling, she says: "Heh heh, sorry about that. Anyhow, I'll be going to explore the dorm before I head over to sleep. See you later, I suppose, Have a good sleep, Grim... "

Grim: "Yep, see 'ya..."

Grim continues on his way upstairs, while Yuu then makes her way off, presumably to take a stroll through the dorm and look around, while Grim heads off to bed.

Yuu: "Well, time to take a look around this so-called dormitory. How nice... Sigh

She sighs in exasperation, her tone now tinged with sarcasm. Looking around, she notices some of the poor conditions in the dormitory, and can't help but wonder how Grim is going to live here with her.

Yuu: "Ah, such a lovely place...well, at least it's free, I guess. Alright, time to see what's around here, I suppose."

As Yuu walks through the halls of the dorm, she notices just how dilapidated and decrepit the building really is. The walls are covered in peeling paint, the doors are worn and old, and the floor is covered in all manner of dust and dirt as if it hasn't been swept or cleaned in some time. Despite its run-down state, the dorm seems to retain traces of its glorious past as a renowned academy, with its grand architecture and sprawling, multi-floor layout. As she wanders through the halls, Yuu wonders 'why I'm so calm. Shouldn't I be scared, crying, upset, and what other emotions are there again?...

It looks as if the room has been quite neglected and in need of upkeep for a while now. It is quite a ramshackle of a dorm and not a very inviting place to stay, considering its run-down state.