Pov: Punishment Ducking with a flat Ace on ground

Summary:

been rewriting some stuff in chapter ngl.

Ace: Fuck, you found me.

Yuu: Swiper no running, sing it with me, swiper no running!

Grim: Swiper no running, swiper no running!

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

As the sun hung low in the sky, Ace sauntered through the Hall of Mirrors. With hands tucked behind his head, he gazed at his reflection in each pane of glass, admiring how cool and carefree he appeared.

A grin spread across his face. The pesky task of window washing was all but forgotten. All that mattered now was reaching the comfort of his dorm and forgetting today's troubles.

"Like I am going to wash a hundred windows. I will simply return to my dormitory, and--- Hmph"

Ace quickened his pace, eager to ditch the chore. But as he turned the corner, a loud voice brought him skidding to a halt.\

"Aha! Got you, punk!" Grim emerged from behind a pillar, teeth bared in a smug grin.

"Tch, damnit," Ace muttered. He spun on his heel, slipping into a sprint. But it was too late.

Ace begins running away from Grim and Yuu, as they try to catch him in the hall of mirrors in an effort to escape.

Grim and Yuu closed in, determination flashing in their eyes. No way would Ace weasel out of work this time. He pushed his legs faster, glancing back at their advance.

"I don't want to run," Yuu grumbled, her voice filled with annoyance.

"Shut up, Yuu, and start running already!" Grim snapped. "Ace, you stop right there, pal! No fair getting a head start. Wait!"

Ace scoffed at the notion of waiting for his captors. "Who, in their right mind, would ever wait? See ya, idiots!"

Grim's voice grew more desperate. "No way you're getting out of this! You think I WANT to wash windows?!"

Ace, in his attempt to escape from Yuu and Grim, runs towards the hall of mirrors to slip away from the two. That's when he spotted the Hall of Mirrors' exit, a glimmer of hope. But as Ace swerved toward freedom, a body collided with his own. He bumped into a dark blue-haired boy, giving him a bit of a push.

"Hm? What the hell?" the dark-haired boy exclaimed in surprise.

Ace, not in the mood for pleasantries, snapped at him, "Ugh, fuck, out of my way! Move it! Is it that hard to understand?"

the dark-haired boy, taken aback by Ace's rude demeanor, retorted "H-huh? What the fuck?! Did you really just push me like that for no reason? What gives?"

Yuu, catching up to the scene, pointed at the boy. "Hey, you there with the blue hair, stop him from running away!"