Chapter 14.

Um major smut, I will now be going to hell for this 🤣🤣

......................................................................

Bada had managed to have Elle right where she wanted. Elle was lying on the table next to all the paints, and Bada was kissing her neck. Elle could postpone this so much before the tension was even too much for herself. They really wanted to move slowly with this, but once both of them had a taste of each other. They couldn't focus on anything else. Especially Bada, since she had only had one experience with a woman her whole life. Her past relationship was with a guy. They worked well together, but Bada had never craved him the way she is craving Elle. Elle, on the other hand, had been with many women and was surprised with how much better she felt with Bada so early on.

Elle had now sat up and started pulling Badas hoodie off. Both girls desperately trying to rip off eachothers clothes. Elle pointed towards her bedroom and said, "Let's go in there before I end up with paint all over me." Bada laughed and said, "That would be kind of hot, though." They made it to the bed, and in a second, Elle had Bada under her. She had begun taking control, having Bada moan from Elle kissing along her collar bone. "Mmm, you look so good like this," Elle said. Fingers dancing on the big marks she had left over Badas shoulder. Badas top and bra were now off with Elle furiously kissing and massaging her titts. "Elle, please, I need you," bada said, receiving a smirk from the younger girl. Elle stood up and told Bada to get undressed completely. With Elle doing the exact same. Once both were naked, Elle was now hovering over Bada again. Kissing down her chest, then to her stomach, then all the way to her inner thighs. Bada was a moaning mess. She could feel herself growing wetter and wetter. Elle looked up at Bada whilst giving the girl a peck right on the clit. Badas eyes already begin to roll as her hips buck up towards the other girls face. Elle chuckled and dove straight in, holding Badas hips so she couldn't move. Elle started with just openly kissing along the folds, then licking straight across the slit. It turned into Elle almost making out with Badas cunt. Fingers making circular motions on the sensitive bead. Elles tongue dove into Bada. At this point, Bada felt like she was losing her mind. Never in her life had reciving oral felt this good. Elle was now sucking the clit as her fingers made her way into Bada. Starting slow but curling up, Elle slowly increased her pace until Bada was now moaning so loud she knew she would get a noise complaint. Elle continued this motion, Badas hands gripping tightly on Elles hair. "Fuck, Elle I am going to," Bada moaned, not even being able to finish her sentence before cumming onto Elles hand and mouth. Badas' eyes had rolled back completely as she experienced one me the best orgasms of her life. Elle pulled her fingers out and stuck them into her mouth. "The best kind of dessert," Elle giggles, recieving a smile from Bada who looked fucked out her mind.
Bada then pulled Elle down, so Bada was now hovering over her this time. "Your turn," Bada said seductively. Elle smiled and quickly pecked Bada on the lips before saying "my turn was getting to see you unravel under me " Elle said with a smirk. Bada started by leaving love bites all along Elles neck. Badas thigh had made its way to being pressed tightly again Elles cunt. Elle moaned, grinding down slightly onto Badas thigh. Making Bada smirk. "So needy," Bada whispered before trailing her kisses down the other girls stomach. Bada leant away toward Elles' bedside table, opened it, and found exactly what she was hoping for. A small black vibrator. Bada smirked and said "perfect" before receiving a blushed smile from Elle. Bada turned it on and wasted no more time before placing it right onto Elles clit. Elle had become a moaning mess. This was so hot. She had never crumbled so easily under another's touch and here she was basically turning to jelly from Badas small movements. Bada had begun eating Elle out, using the vibrator to continue its attack on Elles sensitive spot. Elle was gripping tightly on her sheets and before she came she said "wait stop. Stop." Bada sat up confused before Elle said "I need to cum with you baby. I wanna feel you." Elle sat up, laid Bada down and spread Badas legs. Elle placed one leg over so now the girls cores were touching. Bada and Elle both moaned simultaneously. Elle began to grind her hips. Both girls clits were rubbing furiously against one another as Elle continued to ride Bada. Bada had never seen a sight quite this incredible. This site was raunchy yet sensual, two girls who could not get enough of each other. Elle looked so good, sweat beads rolling down her skin, her hair a mess, her eyes rolling back, and those sweet moans. Bada thought she could die happy now in that moment. As Elles speed increased, "Elle, mmmn I can't hold it much longer,"Bada whimpered. "Cum baby. I'm almost there," Elle panted. She then unravelled herself. Bada felt Elles cum drip straight onto her own. Elle was convulsing a little from the amount of pleasure she had just felt. "Fuck, that was the best sex I have ever had," Bada said with a small laugh. "I agree, I am going to struggle keeping my hands off you even more now," Elle laughed.

Elle stood up. Feeling her wetness begin running down her leg. She held out her hand for Bada and lead her to the shower. The shower wasnt much different from the bed as Bada was turned on again and pounced on Elle. Elle was now leaning against the wall with a leg over the shoulder of a kneeling Bada. Bade had three fingers fucking Elle fast as she sucked on her clit. Making Elle come so hard she lost her balance. "You made me cum twice so I had to return it," Bada said whilst shrugging her shoulders. They cleaned themselves up and got out the shower. Bada was quite a bit taller than Elle, so Elle found her oversized tee and some girl Calvin klien briefs for Bada to change into. Once they were dressed, they decided to cuddle in bed and chat away.