taylor starts her period while preforming

Your at one of Taylor's concerts watching her preform. You noticed Taylor seemed a little off before the show, but you assumed it was probably nothing.

Taylor came on stage in a gorgeous white dress, but you quickly noticed it had a blood stain. You needed to find a way to tell taylor.

Before even you have a chance to tell security to get her off stage, there was an announcement saying that taylor will be back momentarily due to technical difficulties.

You go backstage, and here Taylor crying. You knock on the door and say "hey tay. It's me, do you want me to come in?". "yes please" she responds quickly.

"Babe it's okay, im sure it won't be a big deal" you tell her.

Taylor wipes away her tears and says "thanks babe, I didn't think my period was supposed to start till later this week" she says.

"it's okay tay, I promise. Let's go get you changed into another outfit. Trust me babe, it'll be okay."

you give Taylor a long hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Tay, do you need a pad or anything?" You ask.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Thank you so much. I love you babe." She says.

You take out a pad from your bag and give it to Taylor. You wish her good luck before she performs and give her a good luck kiss.

"Again, thanks so much baby, I don't know what I'd do without you, love you"