chapter 2 logan

Lillian:pls dont be mad at me
Lillian: logan I can see you reading these

Ugh I feel bad now good damn Lilly. I know I should text her back cause I'm not mad at her, but Jake keeps talking sho im not able to be on my phone.
Especially texting Lily cause Jake will ask who im taking to and them I'll and up showing him. Then it will be a disaster. "Yeah so what are we doing after the birthday dinner?" I ask trying to get him to shut up. "Um i could ask Allie if we could sleep here if she says no we could just go back to my place and play games or something." Jake answers. "I'll go ask Allie." He says before he gets up and leaves. Finally i can text Lily.

Me: hey don't worry im not mad at you, Jake was talking so I didn't want to go on my phone

When she gets the notification all she does is look at it. Fuck, how's She's mad at me.

Me:baby pls im sorry for not answering.
Lillian: it's ok im overreacting you don't need to be worry. Really i should be thanking you.
Me:thanking me?

I look over at her and she nods. I'm honestly so confused on why she should be thanking me but um ok I guess

Me: why?
Lillian: you don't tell Jake about us
Me: love, i wouldn't tell Jake till your ready.
Lillian: I know, Jakes goimg back over you should get off your phone. I love you
Me: I love you to

"Dude" Jake yells at the top of his lungs. "Calm down for one for two what."
"We're staying here tonight."
" dam ok"
I don't know went I sound sad. I just figured me and Lily would be able to spend time with each other tonight. It's fine I guess.
-------------------------------------------
"Hey, what are we going to did because diners taking too long?" I say trying to piss lily off, so she'll talk to me. She's not trying to talk to me but i think it's because she's trying to get all the decorations up. To be honest I don't understand why Allie needs decorations. She's turning 21 not 5.
What 21 year old has decorations for her birthday. "LOGAN, SHUT UP for one minute." Oh my Allie needs to chill put she's so Angry today.

"Hey Logan let's go to target to get things for dinner." Jake says trying to get me out of the house I presume. "Yeah what ever" I don't know why im pissed off i just am.

"Finally their leaving" I hear Allie say as Jake and I walk out the door.
When we're in the truck I ask Jake a serious question.
"Jake what's up with Allie she's so cranky today."
"Idk probably just because there's quite a few people coming
Let's talk about something else" Jake says. Ok now he just sounds sus. Lily did tell me she thinks there it's some romance going on between him and Allie. I don't know how she seen it but now I think i kind of see it

When we arrive at target I send Lily a text

Me: hey did you want anything from the store
Lillian: um could you get funyuns and brownie mix so we can make brownies together later
Me:yeah do you want anything for Allie
Lillian: could you get a cake
Me: like a plain cake or do you want it decorated
Lillian: get a decorated on with pink and red roses.
Me: ok babe ill be back in half an hour i love you
Lillian: ok I love you too

"Hey of your phone" Jake yells at me
"Yeah Yeah I was just asking Lily if she wanted anything from the store for allies dinner."
We start walking through the store and right as we walk part the liquor isle, I see my dad. The dad i haven't seen for 7 years. Like the dad that walked right out off my lid and never came back.

"Jake walk faster just get to the other side of the store."
"Why"
" good fuck your stupid" i point over to the general area where the man i despise is.
" ohhh"
We get the girls there things and book it to makes truck
                ---------------------------------
" Allie fucking close your eyes." Jake yells at her.
"Ok but why" she asked while covering her eyes.
" just because" Jake says
" i swear to god if logan bought another dog im going to kill him."
Allie yells at Jake well me and Lily laugh. Everyone knows it would be something I would do.