A Lord's Forgiveness

Part 1...

      The lord was sitting on his throne, he was bored out of his mind. A strange dragon flies into the throne room. The dragon lands and transforms into a human figure but it wasn't a normal human. His eyes were made up with two colors, Normally humans only had one color. But, this being wasn't a human. He had orange and pink eyes, it was like looking into a sunrise. Thy being was a devil, you could tell by the fact that when he turned into that form. He chose to keep his dragon tail, horns, and wings visible.

"Hellwrighttt, Hii!" The lord says with a smile.

"The fact that you are happy to see me is concerning," Hellwright says with a rather negative tone. Then, sighed and asked in a concerned tone.

"Are you drunk?" The demon said with a rather calm expression on his face.

"Maybeee!" The lord says with a fancy cup, full of red wine.
The demon sighed and then glared at the Lord.

"How many…" Hellwright asked generally concerned for this rather weird but loyal lord. Hellwright has known this lord, since he and him were angels once. They didn't like the rules that Angehnson, (The lord of the angels) had made for heaven. So Gothna (The lord of the demons) was definitely tired of the whole being an angel. Hellwright followed him and became his second in command.

"Maybeeee… about 9 shotssss?" Gothna says in a goofy voice. Hellwright rolled his eyes and then facepalms.

"Ughhh, What happened?" Hellwright groaned out of annoyance. Gothna floated over to Hellwright and grinned at him with a reassuring smile.

"Nothing happeneddd" Gothna's goofy voice was still there.

"Mhm right, I'm not buying that smartass. What happened?" Hellwright said as he pointed at the ground. He wanted Gothna to not float around because he didn't want him to bump into a wall or something. With that, Gothna floated to the floor and then stood. He seemed a little woozy after standing there.

"Let's just say that one of my subjects came with a complaint about how Cazor is a traitor" Gothna says as he seemed to look drained.

"Gothna, who was it? I'll have a chat with them." Hellwright was a bit annoyed that Gothna had been yelled at by a poor subject. As Gothna tells him who was bragging about Cazor, Hellwright felt mad. He technically didn't care about Cazor but for Gothna? Yes.

"That son of a-" Hellwright began to swear but Gothna interpreted him with a goofy response. 

"Languageee, My dear friend"  Gothna says with a goofy smile.

"Ok, Yeah your really fucking high" Hellwright says in annoyance. Hellwright actually sounded worried for him. Gothna just laughs with a manic tone of voice and Hellwright just rolls his eyes. This is surprisingly normal for the demon to see.

"Mhm, I know there's something wrong with you. I'll go deal with the demon who made you drunk. You go and get sober. I'll be right back." Hellwright says and then the Lord hugged him.

"Come right back, ok?" Gothna says as he hugged Hellwright tightly. Hellwright rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Yes, You clingy ass. You know I will come back" Hellwright says as he hugged Gothna back and then patted his head.

"Can I escape your hug of doom, now?" Hellwright laughed as he said that.

"Let me think… No" Gothna says with a smirk.

"Why is that?" Hellwright says with a chuckle. Gothna just kept hugging the strange demon.

"Becauseee… I'm Boreddddd" Gothna says with a goofy sigh.

"Mhmm, Sureee…" Hellwright says with a teasing tone of voice.

"Boreddddd…" Gothna Says with a almost weird evil laugh.

"Dude chill…" Hellwright says with a concerned tone of voice.
Gothna was floating again, He was technically just making some cool tricks in the air. Due to the fact that the wine was getting to him. Usually this doesn't happen to the lord, unless he drank more than 5 shots. Which, he did drank more than 5 shots. Hellwright rolled his eyes at the sight.

"Usually when you're like this, you usually take 12 shots. Soooo, 9 shots is concerning to me at this point." Hellwright says with a bit of sarcasm. Gothna opens his mouth to speak but Hellwright begins to talk again.

"AND, Don't just tell me that you're going to be fine. Then end up drinking 20 more shots. I know you, Gothna. You can't tell me the same shit when clearly this is not fine." Hellwright seemed to be serious with his response.

"But, I'm fineeee…" Gothna says with a smile as he still does loops in the air.

"Alright then I'll leave. Goodbye now" Hellwright says as he starts to walk off.

"Waittttt, don't goooo" Gothna says as he floats down to the ground and then runs over to Hellwright. Which then, trapped him in a hug.

"Oh? Why don't you want me to go?" Hellwright says in a teasing tone of voice.

"Becauseeeee…" Gothna says as he drinks more wine.

"Because what?" Hellwright with a tired expression on his face.

"Becauseeeeeeeee…" Gothna whines due to the 10th shot of wine that he just drank.

"That's not a reason, pointy fangs and you know that" Hellwright says that in a sort of teasing kind of way.

"Why pointy fangsss??" Gothna was confused by Hellwright's nickname for him.

"Your teeth are pointy as fuck, that's why" Hellwright looks at Gothna with a smirk.

"Not veryyy cleverrr" Gothna says with a offended but still whiny tone.

"Ohh? I got so many other nicknames I could call you. That's just one of them" Hellwright says with a smirk on his face.

"Mk, Then tell me one" Gothna says as he lets go of Hellwright and then crosses his arms.

"Ok, How about Muffin?" Hellwright says with a smirk.

"No." Gothna says with a dead serious face.

"Ok, Gothny" Hellwright says, still smirking.

End of part one...