𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

━━━━━ ARROWYN WOODS. A GIRL WHO HAD A STRONG KIND HEART AND A BEAUTIFUL SMILE. Arrowyn was very happy when meeting new people but she was still a little introverted. Which made her a social introvert. Yes, she loved seeing people and talking to them but still had a little bit of nerves around some people.

Arrowyn's parents weren't around. They packed their stuff and fled Riverdale. Arrowyn guessed that they went to Los Angeles and her emotions throughout her parents' leave was horrific. First, it was betrayal. Second, it was denial. Third, it was anger and then it all turned into sadness, leaving a teen sobbing in her room or to a friend.

And that friend was, Antoinette Topaz aka Toni. She was always by Arrowyn's side even when they had a fight they would apologize to each other straight away. The girls have been friends since they were eleven. Then, they met Forgaty aka Fangs and Sweet Pea when they four of them became Southside Serpents which is a gang on the South. The four are best friends 'til the end.

Even though Arrowyn is close friends with Toni, she is also close with Sweet Pea. A boy who she dearly loves and would protect, even though he probably didn't need it. They are complete softies around each other. They don't fight at all, only teased each other. They gave each other nicknames, Arrowyn's for Sweet Pea was 'Pea Brain' and Sweet Pea gave her the nickname 'Tiny' since she was shorter than him, obviously.

Now onto Forsythe Pendleton Jones III aka Jughead Jones.

Arrowyn was friends with the boy but it took a while to get comfortable around him to talk. Jughead liked hanging out with the social introverted girl. He liked how genuine and sweet she was to mostly everyone, she gravitated towards literally everyone. They talk more and more every year, which is an improvement on Arrowyn's part because she was getting more comfortable to talk around the Jones boy.

They met when they were about fourteen or fifteen so, not that long ago. They met while they were at Pop's Chock-lit Shoppe. Arrowyn accidentally sat in Jughead's booth and he told her it was fine and she didn't have to move. While they were talking, Arrowyn slipped a nickname for him while talking and it was 'Bubbie'. She said "sorry" and he said "don't worry, I love it." So, it became a nickname for him. Then, Jughead decided since Arrowyn had a nickname for him, he gave one to her that was very similar to 'Bubbie' and it was 'Bubba'.

The two slowly became a sibling duo. They were stuck to each other by the hip which helped a lot because Arrowyn didn't have any family to be with her. I mean, yeah, the Serpents are her family but she needed someone coming up and checking on her every five minutes and that was Jughead Jones. He would use his spare time to check on Arrowyn and she was grateful for that.

This was her family, something that those strangers that were her parents never had.

SOPH IS SPEAKING! SHHH...

thanks for reading, lovely people <3