Happy Halloween!!

Side note!!:
Okay I know the title sucks leave me alone anyways this is the Halloween special and it's fluff aaa!!?
Also I will do the requests next but I wanted to write the Halloween special for Halloween first I'm sorry :(
And for me it's already Halloween idk about yall but oh well
Also idk if it's spelled hElloween or hAlloween so I'll just use Halloween because idk

Sun and Moon were carving pumpkins, Halloween was only a few days away and especially Sun was excited.
Moon only liked getting to scare people without being punished by Sun but he loved how excited Sun was.
Moon had already finished his pumpkin and looked around the daycare, seeing the Halloween decorations Sun put up with his help of course.

Moon smiled when he remembered decorating the daycare, he only helped with the decorations for the ceiling, he had sun clinging onto his back and telling him where to put the decorations, there was also a situation where Moon was laying on his stomach in the air and Sun sat on his back, holding the wire and putting up some decorations himself.

Moon finally snapped out of his thought when he saw Suns pumpkin right infront of his face.
Sun had carved a little ghost into the pumpkin, he tried making it scary by adding sharper teeth and angry eyes and Moon couldn't help but grin.
Moon turned his pumpkin towards Sun, revealing that he carved the pumpkin to look like a Minecraft pumpkin.

Moon cleaned up the arts '& crafts table while Sun went around the Pizzaplex to show everyone the pumpkins and then put them next to the daycares entrance doors after.
Moon finished cleaning the desk and then went to bring the knives they used back to the kitchen.

Moon went into the kitchen and saw Chica eating a pizza and drawing something on a piece of paper.
Moon went behind her and looked over her shoulder to see what she was drawing and it seemed to be some sort of witch costume?
Chica quickly looked behind her to check who it was.

"What colors would you say match here?"
-"Probably black and whatever, especially for a witch outfit, black fits with everything."

Chica seemed to be thinking for a moment and then nodded, writing down the colors she wanted to use.

-"who is that for?"
"For Roxy and me! We both decided to be witches for Halloween! She said that a security guard said that people usually come to Pizzaplex in costumes for Halloween so we wanted to have costumes too! How about you?"
-"No, I'm not a big fan of costumes and I don't have a costume anyway and wouldn't know what to do too. And because the daycare isn't opened for as long as it usually is we don't have Naptime so I won't see the children anyway."

Chica giggled and Moon sat next to her and just a few seconds later Sun excitedly entered the kitchen to show Chica the pumpkins, then he joined the conversation too.
They helped Chica design the costumes and Sun and Chica agreed to bake Halloween cookies together.

After about an hour Sun and Moon went back to the daycare while Chica went to show Roxy the drawings.
Sun and Moon put the pumpkins next to the daycare entrance doors and went to the playarea.
Sun instantly went up to their room which confused Moon just a little, Sun was so excited for Halloween that Moon had to drag him to their room every night because he didn't want to stop drawing or decorating the daycare even more.

Moons confusion quickly grew into worry as he thought about it more.
He summoned his wire and went to their room, seeing Sun sitting on their bed looking at the ground.

"Sunshine? Are you okay?"
-"Oh! Yes of course I am! Sorry I'm just a little tired..."
Moon sat next to Sun, they both knew Sun was lying but didn't want to talk about it.
"If you say so... If you're tired, let's go to sleep okay?"
-"Can we cuddle??"