The flames 🔥

⚠️ This chapter has blood and death⚠️

I’m surrounded by loud hustling bustling and moaning and screaming. then again you’ll expect nothing less from a brothel not a place for a child. I will say this but this is where I’m growing up my mother decided to drop me off here I'm 400 years old and this is where my story begins .I guess at least from what I can remember don’t bother asking me any other residents. names I don’t know I don’t remember them all I know is they’re screaming and yelling looking for me. I don’t want to go to work I don’t want to do the work I don’t want their filthy hands touching me! The things they do to me it hurts too bad and they just smell so gross! By the way they smell you would think they haven’t bathed in days! And If I have to clean another one of those filthy rooms I think I’m goanna throw up in one of the pillows. I let out a s soft growl

DMA!

Da!

DAM IT Jacky Somebody find that stupid little girl there are several clients calling for her I want her here now!
Yes ma’am. right away! Jacky! Jacky come out and stop hiding this is not funny! “five woman are running the through the beat up  house calling for me I glare down from my Perch in the trees just watching them running . A summer breathe Blows through and I smell the scent of pine needles.” that’s an unusual scent what is that I've never smelt before? It’s dents kind of suffocating?
Ugh it looks like the old hags calling for me I am not going! I’m a Firefox I have blonde hair blue eyes my hair has never been cut so it’s constantly in my face. And I will say this unfortunately for them when they make me angry or I get upset. I tend to light up like a Roman candle and burn everything around me. oh it makes the owner quite mad but I can’t help it. “I leap out  Of  the pine tree perfectly landing. On all four Pause I shake out my fur and start walking.”

 think I’m going to go for a little stroll

think I’m going to go for a little stroll. Oh just so you know everything you're hearing is in my head I cannot speak I’ve never spoke a word. I was never taught how to speak so I'm a pretty quiet child. “ I look around the village streets that are lit up under candle lanterns. I’ll look around at the dirt paved Street and look back at the brothel House I shake my head no and take off running down the empty alleyway.”
If they want me they'll have to catch me and they haven't caught me yet!
“I leave up onto some trash cans climb up onto A Stonewall that’s still half built they’ve been working on this for years you would think that somebody would have finished it by now .As I’m walking down the Stonewall through the village I over here some guys talking. I look over and they have ears and a tail like me but there’s much more fluffier thin mine I sniff the air to try to identify what they are they’re not like me but they are like me?”
“Come brother you know the alpha is looking for it we have to get “it” “ it’s” what she wants”
“Yes I know but we’re too big a wolf  won’t fit we need a fox.”
“what are we supposed to do no Fox is going to be dumb enough to betray their own kind to get the scroll we need.”
Well that sounds interesting they’re looking for a scroll I guess they mean Tattered torn circle of paper in the shrine outside the village that’s not too far from here I see foxes come in and out of there all the time? I wonder what is an alpha I’ve never heard of it? *I said they’re high up on the wall still listening to their conversation*
“The alpha and the packs is moving in quickly we have to do something she finds out we are just sitting around waiting for I don’t know the place to burn down?”
“yes but she has two of her dangerous sons with her if we don’t get it we’re as good as dead!”
Okay that’s so fun they’re scared luckily I know where it is so I’ll just pop over there and take it. it shouldn't be that difficult? “I take off heading towards. the woods not far from the edge of the Village I run weaving through the trees for about half a mile I come across the small Stone. structure that looks kind of like a Japanese shrine. and I slide right on into the opening there’s several other foxes as they called us. In here. “I better stick to the higher point that way nobody notices me all of them have been put on high alert they’re all looking for someone. “I see that they’re all rushing towards the entrance I keep going further into the shrine.  Under the small little shine it’s like an underground maze there’s so many different tunnels and paths it's all dark and musty I’m surprised there’s not any cobwebs it doesn't even smell like dirt down here. I look around and pop out of a small narrow tunnel in the center there's a stone steps the lead up to almost a triangle but there's no tip I tilt my head to the side confused. “ hey it's  that scroll thingy that they were talking about this is easy. “I jumped down and grab it” and I smell smoke. Fire? the building is on fire “  with a scroll in my mouth I take off running as fast as I can” I see  the exit but the smoke is too much I can’t breathe?! “I look around in the flames get brighter and hotter I’m perfectly fine they’re not burning me but the smoke and everything else around me it's suffocating I can’t breathe!” I whimper and Yelp! “trying to get somebody’s attention for help I see this Huge red fluffy thing it's three times my size razor sharp teeth and his eyes are pitch black the flames wrapping around him like he’s controlling them he reach out for me my vision goes blurry and everything goes black  I wake up all i smallest cherry blossoms and blood” I don't know where I am. it's cold so cold where am I ….”  I slowly opened my eyes my vision still blurry I blink a few times to try to adjust I look over and I see this big huge creature with glowing red eyes” that is a huge thing is that a wolf the size of a  The fish crates that are brought to the brothel it took the scroll from me is that what an alpha looks like? “a boy with medium link red hair stepped  out from behind the wolf walking towards me with his hands up and measured steps he kneel down to me and offered me his hand”
Hello little mutt that was quite kind of you to bring me what we were after why don't you change into your human form so we can talk and my mother might let you live.
Might? No don’t come near me “I jump away from him and fluff up with flames around me sending them out towards him he bats them away like they're nothing 13 other wolfs start circling and surrounding us.” Their fur ruffled And growls and snarls ripping through the aer they circle.
Mom we found the mutt you have been looking for. Be smart about this mutt you will not win.”
A loud growl rip’s through the trees making me drop to my stomach Whit fear backing away the Big ash  Colored wolf  it’s red eyes follow me one of the 13 wolfs. Jump on me. I Yelp crying out in fear and bite as hard as I can something hot and sticky  sprays me in the face the body is limp and falls on top of me I managed to weasel my way out from underneath it I go to Back away from the body I see it Lying there throat ripped out covered in blood I start backing away whimpering.”
Oh God this is blood I just kill them oh God my help please anybody I didn't mean to please don't be angry I'm sorry I'm sorry right They I can’t understand me I’m going to die!
You are quite brave little mutt taking out one of our wolves why don't you show us who you really are and stop hiding behind that tiny little body. 
I have no choice if I have any chance of living I have to show them who I really am But I highly doubt that they're gone spare some kid “ My body trembling I transform into my human. Form  I wiped the blood off my face  My blonde hair stained the color red.  The raggedy Dirty dress I'm wearing soaked in blood the Boy stares at me in shock the wolf eyes go wide.
You’re joking this can’t be the mutt is just a child no more than 4 years of age Who are you what is your name?
“ I look away unable to speak or answer this question” at times like this i really wish I could talk.
What child do not want to answer me that’s fine you’re the last of your kind anyways the fire mutts ends with you. “ice cold venom in his voice I can’t help but stare at him. the gigantic wolf start coming towards. me the once that circle  me they clear a path for it  comes closer to me opening his mouth just enough of my head to fit I close my eyes and wait for that painful bite to rip through my neck.”