Chapter 2

Junior's POV

"Junior, wake up! We're going to be late to the island!" My dad spoke. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. "I'm gonna make breakfast, you get everything you need. I'm already done with packing." Dad spoke. "I did pack yesterday but I did forget a few things, plus I need to change clothes." I spoke. Dad then left so that I could finish getting ready.

After I packed everything and changed into clothes, I went downstairs with the bag in hand. Then, I walk into the dining room. "I made pancakes." My dad spoke. "I know you made pancakes, they are infront of us." I replied before sitting down. After eating the pancakes, we wrote a note for mom and left.

Taylor's POV:

Ok, so today we are apparently going to an island and I heard that cast from Ridonculous Race will be with another cast, newer than us. I shout at mom to get her bag and go, which is what happens. Dad started his car to drive me and my mom to where the yacht is. It apparently departs in 15 minutes so we need to get there fast.

All of a sudden, Dad started speeding up that much that the cops were behind them. "Pull over!" The cop shouted. Dad then pulled over and was charged a fine. We continued until we got to the yacht. "Have a good time guys! If there's any issue, just call me." Dad spoke. Then, we got on the yacht.