Chapter 1

"Taffy!"

I looked at Jane, my co-member from our school publication club called "La Información".

"Can I talk to you for a bit?" She asked as she kept on catching her breath, tumakbo kasi siya papalapit dahil medyo malayo ang classroom niya sa akin.

"Yeah, what is it all about?" we walked towards a nearby bench.
"Kailangan kasi natin ng bagong mga articles para sa ipu-publish natin, kasi kulang sabi ni pres tapos medyo busy kasi kami ngayon, okay lang ba sayo na tulungan sina ate Dess?" she looked at me with her puppy eyes. I smiled at her and said "Of course, okay lang sa akin noh, I'm a member of the club so I have to help"

"Thank you Taff ha, super busy lang kasi" I tapped her head and smiled once again "Sabihan mo nalang sila pres at ate Dess na ise-send ko nalang"

She hugged me and thank me again before she left. I started walking towards the school canteen and bought food for lunch. I looked around for vacant tables and I saw one in the middle row, I sat there and started eating while scrolling though my phone.

After a while I felt someone sat infront of me but I didn't look at the person, since the person felt that I didn't gave her a reaction she talked to me "Is it okay for you if I sit here?" I raised my brow at her since she asked the most annoying and obvious question ever.

"You're already sitting there, so I can't literally do anything anymore"

"Oh okay, thank you anyways" I didn't talked back and continued scrolling through my phone.

"HEY!" moments later I heard someone shout at the crowd, hindi ko na sana papansinin kung sino yun, but I felt something really hot and wet. And there I saw Hazmin, the school bully and two other girls, probably her minions, pouring coffee to Allison, and some of the contents went straight into my shirt.

"What the he**!"

Hazmin's eyes grew in shock as she slowly turn her head to me, her lips parted open when she saw my shirt all soaked up because of the coffee she poured on Allison.

"Oh my god" she quickly grab her friend's handkerchief and went straight to me and tried to clean my shirt. "I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry, Taff" I pushed her hand away from me and glare at her.

She then looked at Allison and grabbed her hair "It's your fault you stupid b*tch, if only you stopped on talking to Drake~" hindi niya natuloy ang sasabihin niya ng hinatak ko ang buhok niya, at tinulak siya pagkatapos.

"Stop bullying everybody, Rodrigo!" tinulungan siyang tumayo ng mga kaibigan niya at sasampalin niya na sana ako ng biglang dumating ang school council president and caught her hand midair.

"What do you think you're doing!" binawi ni Hazmin ang kamay nya at dinuro si Allison "It's her fault!"

"You're coming with me!" he pointed at Allison, Hazmin and her friends. I was about to walk away so I can change my clothes but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him to the discipliner's office.