Chapter 2

We're now inside of Ms. Gonzales' office, our guidance councilor. Nakaupo ako sa tabi ni Allison and opposite to Hazmin's group.

"What brings you here Ms. Samson?" tanong ni Ms. Gonzales nung napansin niyang nakatingin lang ako kay Hazmin.

"I got involved into someone's wrath, Ms." I turned to her after I said that and smiled sweetly. Tumango siya and turned her head to Hazmin "Kindly share why you're upset, Ms. Rodrigo?"

She pointed at Allison and shouted "It was her fault Ms.!" tumango ulit si Ms. Gonzales "Kung ganon, bakit niya iyon kasalanan?"

biglang tumayo si Hazmin "Because she kept on talking to Drake!" dahil sa rason na ibinigay niya ay napatayo si Allison at dinuro siya " Tanga mo naman pala, syempre mag-uusap kami kasi pinsan ko siya, stupid!" and because of that they grab each other's hair.

"Stop that!" pumagitna si Gavin sa kanilang dalawa to stop them from scratching their faces. Pagkatapos ay binigyan ng cleaning duties sina Hazmin kasi sila ang nanguna, and they also apologize because of the trouble that they made, while Allison and I were given a task, to help the council officers while their secretary can't help them because she has fever.

"Can I borrow your shirt? I didn't brought an extra cloth, I wasn't expecting that I'd be involve in this kind of shi*s" I told Allison and she gladly lend me her other shirt, even tho it's colour pink, I accepted it. After I changed, I was about to walk out from the restroom when Allison grabbed my wrist.

"Thank you for earlier and I'm also sorry na damay ka pa dahil lang sa selos ng babaeng yon" I nodded and we parted ways since we already finished eating and we still have classes to attend to.

Pero bago pa siya makarating sa classroom niya ay may humigit sa kamay niya which startled her, she accidentally slap Gavin's face. "Oh my god! I'm sorry" the guy told her that's it's okay. "ano ba kasi ang kailangan mo at nanggulat ka pa talaga"

"well, I just came here to check up on you" natawa naman siya "wow, doctor ka na pala ngayon?" she sarcastically smirked at him. He then laughed "tsk, baliw ka talaga".