before gathering the guest

Somewhere in multiverse there is place for some jaunes to relax after some event regarding to their time. This place is theatre, well soon to be my theatre, because i need an permission from higher up just to use an area to build theatre and another stuff.

The name Adel swartz,but im using one of jaune version,it's jaune singularity hatred. Im preparing the theatre with another version such as jaune mindus for screen coding( because im too lazy to deal it), jaune terra and scape for making couches and sofas because better material(scape for couches while terra make sofas), jaune the seventh prince for his magic to put barriers, just to make sure nothing bad happen while airing so something or someone enter the place and causing problem. ( of course if it's someone stronger than him it's can by pass the barrier). Jaune scape and jaune loxian for foods and drinks  because those two the only version under my wings that make food factories and farms. ( only jaune scape who make the best quality foods).jaune striker for security if the audience being to loud,he deal it. Jaune lostsaga to greet the guest to troll with them.( despite his displeasure to greet them, but  have the right ability and need to "convice" him to use it.)

And this is just the beginning for chaos that's gonna happen in my theater.