Before reading

Warning -The story might contain sensitive
things like-Abuse, personal attack, brutal treatment that might trigger the readers.

It's fanfiction and all the scenes ,characters and plots taken place in the story are not related to the idol's real life.

This story is written by me so no need to steal or rewrite it.Enjoy it here only 💜✨ and ignore my vocabulary or typing mistake 🥲.

All copyrights are reserved to me and the poster is made by me.

Maybe you find my language simple but trust me the story won't disappoint you.

My Instagram account - Kpopeditz1247

All types of comments are welcomed except useless once.If you find a mistake and want me to improve in something,Feel free to tell me.

DEDICATION

"To all those who feel they have no one.Bishes!You have me and I am proud of you all"

A Little Intro

1.Eun Y/n

25 years old ,Rich Brat,Second in throne; Currently princess of Alexandria, Wants Freedom, Grumpy,Tall (Around 5'8),A blonde with two best friends Olivia and Christian.

2.Park Jimin

27 years old billionaire, owning 2 big companies,mysterious king of Eldorra, obsessed with Y/n,Tall, Handsome, Arrogant,A Polyglot (Basically knows Korean, English,Chinese,Japanese,Spanish along with basic French), Just has one childhood bestfriend Henry.

Looking forward to share this story.I hope you all will enjoy and love it.💜✨

。⁠ꞈ⁠。