𝐄𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞 [𝟐]

𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧
𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐢𝐧

That act allowed him to reveal more of your skin than when you performed the ritual just a couple of hours ago. From the corner of your eye, you noticed as he stared at you silently.

After a couple of seconds, he made eye contact with you for only a split moment before redirecting his attention to your lower half.

With just one hand, he began to hook his claw under the material of your lace undergarment, stretching it to its limit before allowing it snap against your skin. Then he hooked two of his claws on each side before slowly sliding them off of your legs.

Leaving only your upper body shielded from his dark stare. The desire to glance up at him was blazing through you like a wildfire, but you closed your eyes and waited your time.

In an effort to obtain some sort of reaction from you, he leaned down and kissed your right bikini line once. Then, he moved to the other side and kissed your lower abdomen before sucking very lightly on your flesh.

You shifted only a slight bit, causing him to stop before speaking up, "Not yet."

He used one hand to gently massage your outer thigh while he continued to shower your inner thighs with delicate kisses and licks. Then, after what felt like an eternity to your body, he simultaneously pulled you closer to him by hooking both of his muscular arms beneath your thighs and placing them above his shoulders.

The immediate feeling of his tongue traveling in between your folds was almost too deadly not to arch your back off the bed. And as he lowered his head deeper into you, your hand impulsively slid beneath your shirt to start caressing your right breast.

Eren gently sucked on your sensitive clit before laying his tongue flat to drag it up as slowly as he could, "Please..." you moaned in frustration.

His claws traced patterns up your thighs, the gentle touch of them on the surface of your skin could honestly give you the impression that he was using feathers. You laid your hand on top of his, hoping that he'd quit playing games with you.

Without bothering to mutter a single sound, he began to kiss down your core before stopping at your entrance to give a small lick. He inserted his lengthy tongue into you while wrapping his thighs around your thighs.

His nose began to grind against you, swirling and exploring every inch of your core.

He continued to insert and remove his tongue at a slow pace before randomly quickening the pace and going back to slow. The deeper his tongue penetrated your innermost being, the more he aroused you.

The way he licked you was starting to get to you. All while you stayed quiet for the first few seconds in an effort to drown the moans that were flooding through your chest and throat. You reached down without thinking, feeling his long, brown hair, which felt silky to the touch.

Something you weren't quite expecting from a demon.

Thankfully, his horns grew towards the back of his head, allowing you to claw at his scalp without hurting him.

Every few seconds, his tongue would press into you in a different way, leaving you wanting more but not long enough to become uninterested in his sensual touch. You let out a moan into the air as he started concentrating only on pushing you over the edge.

You needed this, so you sloppily pressed yourself against him while your frustrations took permanent residence in your subconscious. It was thrilling to feel your thighs encircle his head while he proceeded to fuck you solely with his tongue.