Revenge is ours(short ch.)

Tom pov
I grabbed my sword growling that monster is gonna get it "hey tom..."asher walked in and I froze looking at him "hey"he brought out a flamethrower "monster?"he asked I nodded he smiled "I found out who it is!" I looked at him"how??"he chuckled "stars spell book had a memory spell in it" I smiled making a portal " welp lets go then " me and him walked through"ok who is it" he took out a drawing of a monster "a ugly looking dude definitely not the our normal bad guys"I looked at the drawing nodded"yeah he looks new" asher got his flamethrower"so I'm gonna burn him yes?"I nodded"...and you hold him down"I looked at asher a little scared"ok why tho asher?"I asked he smirked evilly"oh easy I'm gonna burn him on the same side he hurt Marco and won't stop until I see skin falling off"he chuckled I looked at him horrified "you sure your not part demon?"he looked at me shrugging"I don't know but no one hurts my brother and gets away with it!"he walked away humming "reminder to self don't get on asher's bad side"after we a couple of miles we found the asshole he tried to get away but it didn't work I held him down and asher used his flamethrower to burned his side until he had a huge ass wound on his side "next time don't fuck with my brother bitch"asher growled and walked away I looked at the poor guy and snapped him to the hospital I walked to asher "alright back home we go"

To be continued
(A/N hoped you like it sorry it was short should I do angst or fluff for the next chapter I'll probably post it in a couple of days and thanks for moon-of-atlantis )