10.Mine and Mine Only

Author's pov:

Taehyung walked around the kitchen smiling and preparing lunch for Jungkook.

"can you please wash this also"
Taehyung said giving the maid Lakshmi some more tomatoes.

She nodded her head with a smile and continued to wash the tomatoes along with other vegetables.

Taehyung was humming happily with a beautiful smile on his lips
twirling around the kitchen,like a happy bird...

Taehyung's cheeks bloomed as he smiled shyly when his new phone rang and it has only one person's number.

"hello"Taehyung shyly answered in a small voice.

"and what my little darling is doing?"Jungkook's manly voice heard on the other line.

Taehyung bit on his lips as his cheeks bloomed a quite shade of red.

"ma-king lunch"Taehyung said in a small voice,heart thumping as he bit on his lips.

"dont bite your lips darling" Jungkook's voice heard on the other side.

Taehyung's eyes widened

"how do I know?you must be thinking that right?*chuckle*"
Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung's eyes double widened as he nibbled on his lips again hearing Jungkook's deep voice and dark chuckle

“hmm i know everything about you baby,I know every single inch of you,you are a goddess to be fcking worshipped by me always "
Jungkook's sensual voice made taehyung purr with a hum.

"now chewing on those strawberry lips,is my job to do"Jungkook said in a teasing tone.

Taehyung whined cutely

Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung smiled looking down when he heard a smooching sound.

"my babydoll,don't hurt your pretty self,daddy will be home in an hour,as my work got finished a little soon today "Jungkook said in a soft tone and it made taehyung feel so giddy, Jungkook's soft tone is only for him

Taehyung smiled at that.

"po"Jungkook mumbled

Taehyung shyly pecked the phone and cut the call.

He squealed running inside the kitchen

"Sir gonna come home fast,please hurry up"Taehyung said to the maids and stirred the curry smiling

~~

Taehyung placed the dishes neatly on the dining table and wiped the little spill here and there, making it clean and neat,just like how Jungkook likes.

Taehyung heard the front door open

Yugyeom walked inside first and opened the door wide for Jungkook to enter.

Taehyung smiled biting his lips when he saw Jungkook

Jungkook stepped inside holding a paper bag in his hand.

Jungkook smiled at taehyung making him more shyshy.

Jungkook stepped closer and pulled taehyung to his chest by holding his waist.

Taehyung looked up from his chest smiling shyly, leaning his chin on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook placed pecks on his face and made him smile

Taehyung shyly smiled at him and nuzzled to his chest.

Jungkook sat on the chair giving the paper bag to Taehyung who took it in his hand and kept it aside.