First Team Mission

I look out of the plane that was flying over the regions of Germany. Me and the team were on a infiltration mission. What made it a team mission was the whispers and rumors of Overwatch being back in action. It obviously made us send a team on this mission instead of just me even if its a stealth mission. The mission at hand is to assassinate a former Overwatch Scientist. He was called
Dr James King. He is still alive and we tracked him down to Germany but most specifically, Bielefeld. He lives in a safe house inside the city. Getting in will be tough as Sombra has seen the amount of guards via using the cameras she hacked but I should just be able to take them all out silently. The crew consisted off me, Sombra, Reaper, Widowmaker and Mauga. Me and Sombra are close, really close. Back at the base I hang out with her and Sigma. Were all practically act like siblings and I'm pretty much like an older brother to them. They mean the world to me, I would protect them with my life if I had to. Looks like were getting near the safe house.

Reaper: Sombra lock down the facility and don't trigger the alarm. Widowmaker shoot down the guards. Mauga go in and kill everyone with me. Nightmare you know your part.

I nodded. Reaper and me are decent I guess. We get along just fine. Same with Widowmaker and Mauga but I can't stand Moira and she isn't here because she can't stand me. Good for me. The plane's cargo door started to go down. Lights flashed crimson red around the room, an alarm blared out. Sombra was first to run out into the sky, she started free falling downwards. Me and the others followed suit. All of us jumped out and start heading towards the ground. Quickly, we press down the thing that releases the parachute and we land on the ground. Barely missing the trees in the process of landing. I take of the parachute and I fall to the ground, leaving a crater where I dropped. My fist the imprint in the middle. I fastened my paste and jogged to the safe house by going through alley ways to reach it. I see the team doing there jobs and butchering the guards on patrol. They were holding it out here so no one suspects something was happening in the building. I phased through the walls like a ghost and traversed the corridors of the structure. Finding it hard to navigate and locate my prey. The excitement was building up as I get my first kill. All I had to do was find him.

Y/n: *thoughts* there he is.

The target and his bodyguards were searching for an escape root. Obviously no doors were just regular handle doors and were instead advanced technological doors that Sombra easily hacked. They have walkie talkies and know that my team is outside slaying everything in sight. I dropped to the floor as I was crawling on the ceiling and swiftly moved behind one of the four bodyguards, stabbing them in the back. The others turned around to see just a body on the floor ripped open with bones visible. I had my claws dug into the ceiling, they don't see me.

Bodyguard 2: he's dead alright.

Bodyguard 3: do you think one of those talon agents got in?

Bodyguard 4: if one did it would explain our friend and would give us a way out of here.

Dr James: we should get moving.

I drop down behind the corpse. My appearance immediately emitting fear into their souls. My claws were stretched out, coated in blood. My face gave an evil, sinister smirk.

Y/n: try that when your dead

All of a sudden, I intercepted one of the guards from reaching the Dr by slashing his eye out and taking off his right arm. I duck under a kick thanks to my reflexes and kick the guard in the stomach. They lean over and I come back around with my claws glistening. They hack into his neck. He drops dead and decapitated. The last one pulls out a gun and starts firing. Good think I'm bullet proof. I close the distance between us within a few steps and I slash his stomach open before stabbing the razors on my fingers into his head. All thats left is the former Overwatch scientist.

Dr James King: I'm not afraid of a man like you.

Y/n: correction, I'm not a man. I'm death but I've come early for you.

His vision turns black as he looks downwards to the floor. My hand was in his body as I fetch out his heart and crush it in my hand. I drop it. I phase through the walls to the labyrinth of buildings outsides where my team is putting down the last of the pathetic guards. We regroup at the plane and we take off home. Quick, simple and easy. Me and Sombra once back on the ship start chatting. I licked the blood of my claws and savored the taste.

Sombra: you like that don't you?

Y/n: yeah, does it weird you out?

Sombra: no, it makes you interesting mi amigo.

I smile at her. I understand all languages. Her trusting me is enough to make me happy. I don't want to ever loose that trust we have built. Yet this world will make me choose what side I'm on. If I like it or not.

Another chapter done. Sorry I haven't updated this in a while. I have been writing other books. Now thanks for reading and ill see you in the next one goodbye.