V1:Chapter 3: The initiation test.

Zach POV

The next day on Beacon Academy.

"My instinct seems to be kicking up to wakes me up early in the morning as i looked around as i saw few students some of them still sleeping as some of them already wake up so,i decided to get up then preparing for the initiation test and went into waking up routine as stretching,cleaning up like brushing teeth,tidy up sleeping bag then i make my way to the cafeteria and just by i passed when i saw a guy with magenta streak on his hair who wore green look like japanese robe as a ginger hair quirky girl seems to be talked a lot as always stick to him."

Zach: (poor guy...i wonder if he ever get annoyed...?)

"And of course,i also encountered them both on the locker room,i guess that hyperenergetic ginger really like to stick close to him as i geared up then strapped my weapon "Black Repulser" behind my waist as the guy with magenta steak in his hair make his way to the beacon cliff as the hyperenergetic ginger followed him. Then,all of sudden felt a light tap on my shoulder as i turn around revealing short blonde which her name is Diane and i didnt quite get her last name..."

Diane: Yaho,it seems like we met again!

Zach: yeah,sorry i didn't quite get your last name...

Diane: It's cool,my name is diane shizukagi..

Diane offered her hand to shake.

Zach: zach,zach exia....

Zach gave light shake with his left arm.

Diane: wow,girl won't joking there is an exia...

Zach just scratching his cheek.

Zach: anyhoo,cut off that topic...lets go..

Diane: Ayé...

Zach & diane make their way as them both stopped by to ruby and yang that is in front of them.

With ruby and yang

Ruby and yang who seems to be passed heard what the hyperenergetic ginger girl who already make their way with the magenta streak hair guy.

Ruby: i do always wonder what are those 2 were worked up about...

Then zach & diane came to greet them both.

Diane: Good morning,girls!

Yang: Hello~

Yang waved her hand to her best friend.

Ruby: good morning,zach!

Zach: good morning....you seem to be awfully chipper this morning,ruby.

Ruby: Yep! No more awkward small talk or "Getting to know you stuff". And as for today,i do get to let my sweetheart do the talking.Oho~

Ruby strokes her crescent rose then cuddling it like baby.

Diane: well, remember girl...you're not the only one going through the initiation.

Zach: besides,if you need to growing up....

Yang: Then you're going to have to meet new people and learn to work together...

Ruby just let out groan in frustration.

Ruby: Urgh! You 3 sounds just like dad,Okay....first things first,what does meeting new people have to do with fighting?

Diane:...to learn to coorperate with new fellas

Zach: diane does have a point...

Ruby: not helping....anyway,where was i? Oh! And second thing....i don't need people to help me grew up,i drink milk!