V2: Chapter 13: Dance Infiltration.

The day of the prom on beacon dance hall as the others was busy preparing charles is nowhere to be seen.

Team zdac dorm.

Zach entered the room as he found diane and alne who is practicing dance as zach passed by.

Alne: W-wow,diane...i never knew you are dancer.

Diane: my parents tought me,girl...now then.

Diane offered her hand infront of alne.

Diane: it takes 2 to tango.

Zach: (i swear if those 2 were dating....oh well...)

Somewhere in a dorm.

Mercury,emerald can be seen spilling info towards the black hair woman with yellow eyes wore in red.

Emerald: and, Pyrrha nikos.

Woman in red: ah,the Invincible girl.

Mercury: she is smart,but i wouldn't say invincible.

Woman in red: Do tell.

Emerald: her semblance is polarity.

Mercury: after watching her fight against zach,i noticed how she seemed to be able to manipulate metal from her opponent.

Emerald: just enough to make it look like she is untouchable. She doesn't broadcast her powers,so it puts her opponent at disadvantage point.

Woman in red: hmm.. interesting. Add her on the list.

Emerald who want to speak but she felt the chill in her spine.

Emerald: C-cinder,there is another thing we would want to spill out....A-and...

Cinder: and?

Emerald: I-it's about...Zach.

Cinder: what about it?

Mercury and emerald just saying Zach's name gives them chill in their spine.

Emerald: he is not a thing to be messed around...like he knows what we are doing?

Cinder: how so?

Mercury: yes,i admit he is also a great fighter...but the way his expression said gives me the chill on my spine...

Cinder gave it a thought as she tapped her chin thinking.

Emerald: cinder?

Cinder: hm...i see,i look forward the details towards him...I deal with him myself.

Cinder grinned as mercury lay back on bed.

Mercury: i hate waiting...

Cinder: Don't worry,we have a fun weekend ahead of us.

The next day

Everyone seems to be busy preparing for the prom tonight on the ballroom as zach stood next to ruby as ruby had gloom face. Then zach noticed Weiss approached as she held same colour tablecloths.

Weiss: i need you both to pick a tablecloth.

Ruby who seems to be confused.

Ruby: aren't them both the same?

Weiss sighed in frustration.

Weiss: i don't even know why i asked....

Weiss decide to walked away as out of nowhere zach replied.

Zach: better is white snow...

Weiss turns around facing zach as she gave him a smile before proceed to leave as ruby glance at zach.

Ruby: how can you tell there is a difference?

Zach: simple enough,the colour contrast.

Ruby: Wow...

Yang walked around the corner as she holding a massive speaker before dropping the speaker on ground which caused ruby to airborned a little.

Yang: so,have you picked out the dress yet?

Ruby: what is the point? Who cares about dance if blake isn't going?

Zach:......

Yang: oh, don't worry....she is going. Weiss! I thought we agreed,no doilies!

Weiss: if i don't get doilies,you don't get the fog machine!

Yang and weiss argument got interrupted as door swings open as sun and neptune walked in.

Neptune: Your dance is gonna have a fog machine?

Weiss: We were thinking about it...

Zach: (Man,i'm surrounded by rizzer.....)

Neptune: That's pretty cool. and wow, sun wasn't lying about there is an exia in this academy.

Zach: that's me...

Sun: told ya,bud...

Sun nudged his friend with his shouler. as neptune just groaned. Then sun decide to change up the topic.

Sun: You ladies all excited for dress up?

Ruby: pfft...Yeah,right?

Yang: Laugh all you want. i'll be turning heads tomorrow night.

Weiss: What are you two wearing?

Sun pointed towards his open unbuttoned shirt that is revealing his muscular body.

Sun: uh..this?

Zach: Not the point there,sun....

Neptune: ignore him,he doesn't know what he says...

Sun: hey,i may have moved to mistral. but i grew up in vacuo. it's not exactly a shirt and tie kind of place.

Zach/Yang: Yeah, we noticed...

Sun: so.....what does blake think of all this? she is still being....you know,Blakey? oh, and alne...

Weiss: alne? she already knew...just still trying to convenced blake to go on prom. cuz alne is like a sister to blake....obviously.

Ruby: i still can't think of a way to change her mind...

Yang: guys,trust me...blake will be at the dance tomorrow.

Zach: guess three person gonna convienced blake to join this dance.

Yang: yep! me,diane and alne.

Zach: alright,good luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: so, here we are at the middle of the volume series. without any further do...stay tuned for upcoming chapter folks.