|How deep is your love|A Rose's Reflection|

|Flashback|
|7 years ago|

I was sitting in the pulpit as Convocation went on for going on 3 hours but now they were doing remarks, As First Lady Selena Apollon gave remarks I thought about how her husband...kissed me just the other night, my mind was all over the place. I couldn't think straight.
I haven't been kissed like that in years, ever since Greg and I got divorced.
I knew it was a sin to even think about Vernon and me. I told him that it shouldn't have happened and it'll never happen again...

 I told him that it shouldn't have happened and it'll never happen again

|First Lady Salena Apollon|

"Evangelist Clark-Cole can you please dismiss us in prayer?"

She called me up, I smiled and stood up at the podium.

"Praise the lord saints!
Everyone, please stand for a word of prayer. Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for bringing us together tonight to worship in this place. Thank you for all you have blessed us with and for all you provide. Please help our focus to remain on you for the next 5 days and furthermore. I pray that you touch everyone in this crowd tonight.
Please be with them lord as they go back to their homes tonight, give them the strength to go on day by day-"

I felt a hand touch my lower back as I opened my eyes I looked to my side it was Vernon, I jumped almost dropping the mic, I finished out my prayer and Vernon took the mic.

"In Jesus' Name, Amen."

"Can we have all the ministerial staff meet us in the conference room just to go over the agenda for Ecumenical Day, thank you!"

" "Can we have all the ministerial staff meet us in the conference room just to go over the agenda for Ecumenical Day, thank you!"

|Bishop Veron Apollon|

Vernon said, before putting the mic back on the stand. I took a step to get away from him but he pulled me closer to him.

"What Veron?"

"Show me some respect, It's Bishop Apollon."